AXN Banned in India?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Jan 17, 2007.

1. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

shsnwada: stop with the dani thing already :grin:

2. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

easy there man! no need to get all worked up.

but i must say i am impressed, u figured out a whole country, it problems, its issues, its dynamics, work enviornment, trade policies, employment levels, economic status of every citizen, satisfaction level of every human being regarding society, culture.........just abt everything that makes citizens unhappy by JUST visiting it for a limited time......

and i always thought tourist spots of a city hardly give the real picture.....but may be i was wrong.

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ LOL

Not everyone is a student who just visits places as a tourist.

(Ofcourse am presuming that you are still studying, pardon me for that)

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

@ankur, 1st u say u cant judge a country without having been there, then u say u cant judge a country even if u have been there unless u live there for a minimum of [insert no. here] years.

what exactly do u wanna say? If u wanna say that 'no country is perfect' then seriously, stfu

5. shak

shak Harrr!

trish, ^ thts shs trademark, you cant use that without permission. ;)

if you already have then thats a different thing.

6. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Yep because those countries are perfect people there get to watch AXN. Boo f.cking hoo. I really don't think there's an issue of censorship because you can still watch FTV and Bikini Destinations on Z Cafe to see so called obscenities/vulgarity. If we're discussing the hypocrisy of the government, we should really get over it.

7. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Amazing, how many assumptions you make

First assumption: stfu, indicates anger/excitedness, etc.

Second Assumption: I've been to these places only as a tourist. (Although its true for Sweden)

A part of the problems.

True. Only GOD knows all those. And your perception of perfection in a country seems to be a bunch of pink, happy, hippies so i'll stop it there. Twice

8. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Ankur, your idea of perfection is synonymous with the original version of the Matrix created by the machines. Remember what agent smith said? Perfection or rather an ideal country can still have problems , it is not that it needs to eliminate every problem but function in a fully sustainable way whilst promoting dynamic growth.

9. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

wow.

10. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

I remember reading that in our school textbooks :)

11. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

:'(......noooooooooooooooo...my only p*r*ogram channel!! :cry2:

luckily I have 2mbps Broad band connection(s) :grin: ;)