Ax100g

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by hellowasim, Feb 9, 2006.

1. hellowasim

hellowasim New Member

Hi friends.
    This is my first post. This is an awesome portal. I have an Korg AX 100G. It has a lot of decent presets. However there is no authentic clean distortion. I am not able to set it. And i dont really know to use the knob on the top left. Can any one help me?

Wasim

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Clean distortion.
    Aint that an oxymoron?

ANd which knob on top-left? The one that sets amp-sim like BritishStack/US Hi Gain?

3. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Please search the net for user manual of AX100G. I myself have used an AX3000G and found it very simple. AX100G should not be much of a problem

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Well If he requires User manual, then I have for all Toneworks products (except AX3000).

5. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

cleaN DIST.....isnt it somthin called OVERDRIVE,,,,,i use tube od for tht...

and debankan da......u 've found ma thingy esay to use by only watchign it play for <5 mins and havin it on hand.....patch kobe create korle tumi???asccha bolo

6. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Are torta onek soja. Digitech er patch creating option gulo konodin dekhbi. Aar tor sob module er jonyo knob deowa tai aaro soja.

7. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

The AX100G and AX1500G dont seem to be having clean distortions. The sound is a bit scattered and not very focussed. In AX1500G, try using the British Stack or US Hi Gain. It isn't very focussed but reasonably better compared to the others. I guess, there should be something like British Stack or US Hi Gain in AX100G too. The Seattle has a smooth distortion though they claim that it's for the dirty grungy distortion. The Fuzz and Metal Distortion has not been modelled well.

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

They exsits in AX100G too.

Brit is supposed to Emulate Marshall JCM900
    US Hi is supposed to emulate Boogie Recto (however ppl say the tone resembles a Soldano more)
    LOL

Hey fat-distortion is quite smooth IMO. Try that.