AX 1500G and Marshall 10CD for sale..

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by laneymaney, Oct 18, 2006.

1. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Hi guys i know i just joined these forums but im selling my AX 1500G and Marshall amp so if anyone is interested please post here or private message me

2. ngyan

ngyan New Member

mines for sale too

i have a 22 fret gb&a acoustic with pick-up and a marshall amp for sale. both 8 months old bought from bhargavas. selling both for Rs6,000.
    call me at [EDIT]

3. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

please send me the prices.

4. nilu_nirvana

nilu_nirvana New Member

i'm interested in the 1500g..pls quote your price and where/how to pay you..
    thanx

5. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

im looking for 9,000 because there are no faults in it! id like it if you come and see it and play it!

6. nilu_nirvana

nilu_nirvana New Member

but where do you stay?

7. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Bangalore , Where do you stay?

8. nilu_nirvana

nilu_nirvana New Member

delhi...too bad i cant check it out....
    any other options?

9. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

i could show a video of it working and maybe show some tones...but then you could think elsewise.....i give u my guarantee that its 100% fine apart from a few scratces and dings but no big deal

10. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

record some closeups and post em in youtube na ...we will aslo be able to see U playing ;)

11. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Im not good at all.....But if nilu nirvana wants me to post some vids id be happy to :)

12. nilu_nirvana

nilu_nirvana New Member

sure thing...do post up...its always nice to see someone else play!!..urges you to perform better..hence practice more...!!!

but seriously, just snaps will suffice

13. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

go to my photobucket album (its in my sig) and the pics are in a sub album called AX1500G - For sale. I can show u some videos of it working if u think im selling u a dud...:)