Awesome guitar playing

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jackdaws, Dec 6, 2006.

1. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

hey guys...i dunno if this video has already done the rounds or not...but i find these two guys Herman and Sam from dragonforce pretty interesting...this solo is really kewl...neways just check em out here

Amazing Fretwork

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

What the hell's with the 'I drink water/beer/pink lemonade while my friend shreds' thing?

3. shak

shak Harrr!

i wonder if they walked their way to the studios, hence the pink lemonade ..?

as for the music .. umm apart from the skill .. i think music was pretty ordinary .. this tasteless shreds have never impressed me .. a single bend note from the 'lemon song' by led zep pwns any shred thingie ..

but i do luv the halo/glow thing around the guitarists .. wonder how they did that!

4. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

true....just show off guitaring - no music in it!

5. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Thats was some great guitaring but whats with the name "Dragonforce" sounds like nick of 12 yr old.

6. d_ist_urb_ed

Great guitaring? That's like driving a car at 180 mph on a runway, granted, blindfolded. No melody, bah.

7. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Thats why i said guitating not music :p:

8. d_ist_urb_ed

^Touche my slimy friend, touche.

9. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

ahh..those typical 'no melody'..'all show off' ..'no true music' comments... :-j

10. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Dragonforce (the band, including this guy) is sloppier than a bowl of diarrhea

EDIT: It is also one of the shittiest bands that metal has produced in the last 300 years

11. shak

shak Harrr!

^ this is one of the best posts shs has ever produced ... forever in your debt sire!

12. shak

shak Harrr!

hahahahaha ^^ man you are good!!

where are all those dry witted igters and self proclaimed pwnage experts now?.. as dist says DAYUM!!

13. shsnawada

I would assume that theyre asleep. Time zones?

14. shsnawada

15. shsnawada