Away for a few days .. Will miss you all :(

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Super-Admin, May 26, 2011.

1. Super-Admin

Super-Admin Administrator Staff Member

My activity will be extremely less for the next 15 - 20 days. I'll come on and off, but again it wouldn't be as regular as the last week.

I'll be on for atleast 2 hrs in a day, but the timings will not be fixed. On a very important project for now, which will take 80% of my time.

I'll be back in action from 14th of next month.

@ Alpha, Rickky, Ashy, Nandy, Popoya, Aaksh, Spy, Flood, bcrich, Vivek, harmonizer - Guys miss me (of course in a 'straight' way :p)

Please do the great job of reporting all the spam posts, I too will keep an eye on them.

Catch you all on 14th of June then :).

Best,

PS: We'll have one more new Super-Moderator who'll join us soon. With him around I'm sure this place is all set to be healthy :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011
  2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

OMG ... troops - the general is missing ...
    TEH GENERAL IS MISSING!

3. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

Let's spam!
    [jking please don't ban me :p ]

4. popoya

popoya New Member

I'll still be straight even if I miss you :p Happy working ! (you wish you were in school like me don't you :p )

5. popoya

popoya New Member

Lol ! :RollLol:

6. Akash_Rajoria

Akash_Rajoria New Member

Aaksh .. :| o_O
    ..sounds kewl ..! xD
    all d best wid yo work..have fun :D :]

7. Super-Admin

@All -- Aww.. tears tears :p

@Spy - You are the stalwart Spam buster ... I don't think you'd ever :D

@Popoya - Nah I wish you were another 4 years older ;).. I could have dated one of the most talented girl then :p

@Aakash - Works always fun :)..

And I'm really happy with IGT gradually moving towards healthy signs .. I'm sure, we'll bring in a great community back again :)

Love ya all :)..

Cheers,

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

OK now, plan B, mutiny!

9. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

^ :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol:

10. Super-Admin

Nahinnnnnn :D

11. charisma

charisma New Member

@all people crying...

ye lo rumaal..

I hate tears.. hehe

12. Super-Admin

@Charisma - How sweet :) .. thank you :)

Btw, how about introducing yourself, you seem to be a long-time silent member ...

13. charisma

charisma New Member

oops.. sry.. main bhi na.. jo manners bachpan main seekhe unka bas anchaar hi daal dia.. kabhi use hi nai krti hehe..

Well I'm Char from Mauritius ^^ Glad to meet u Super GENERAL..:p *salutes

haan.. wo kya hain ki.. i started playing guitar a few yrs bak.. bt didnt play for more than 2 weeks.. hehe..
    I found it too difficult and quit.. then started playing again this february.. this time wrking really hard! Isliye ab tak silent thi.. ek baar isse pehle bi post kia.. tporequest for a song..bt nobody responded to my request..lol(dunno y bt I am so ignored on this forum lol)

Oye if u gt time can u check in Hindi Request section if the chords I submitted for Chahta kitna tumko dil r correct. Again I gt no response..:)) I'm just a bathroom singer.. But av wrked really hard on the rythm part.. bt kisine ne video dekha hi nai.. huh *frowns

14. Super-Admin

@Char - Nice to have you back :) .. I know what it is like in the beginning ... but glad that you are working hard now :) ..

Well may be your post was not noticed. What happens in general is, if you are regular, then we all build a virtual-relationship ... more like a virtual-family. Chances of requests being addressed are higher if known-names ask questions :).

I'll soon make a list of folks who are very active here and those who generally give out answers.

It'll be definitely useful for newbies.

And bathroom singer ah ? :) Nice !! ... Soon we have plans to introduce a section just for bathroom singers, I'm sure you can contribute there..

Till then, hang on, ask questions, learn basics, and enjoy playing :)

15. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

i hope you're kidding about the section for bathroom singers ^ :p

16. Super-Admin

@Morbid - Don't you think it'll be cool to have a section specific to Bathroom singers ... of course everyone has the potential to 'grow out of it' :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
  17. harmonizer

harmonizer The Son of the Moon

@super-admin-man where is my name :mad: grrrrrrrrr......i'll miss u too :mad:

:p:

18. charisma

charisma New Member

Ok am in for the bathroom singer section ^^ I wna be the mod.. I wna be the mod..

Yaar koi to meri mehnat pe comment karo..

YouTube - ‪chahta kitna tumko dil cover‬‏

I knw u guys r nt gna like the singing.. i sound like a 10yr old.. bt give ur feedback on the guitaring atleast!! :((

19. Super-Admin

@Harmonizer - Sorry Bhai :) ...I'm adding your name right away ;) .. Btw, didn't see you online for a while now ... busy eh ?

20. harmonizer

harmonizer The Son of the Moon

@super-man i left my job due to that ridiculous boss....n searching new one these days :p: