Aunty ji

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by sudip karki, Mar 30, 2012.

1. sudip karki

sudip karki New Member

anybody can help me for the guitar chord of aunty ji??nobody has posted the chord yet in any web site....i have been searching in google..but nothing is there..please if somebody can post me the chords..thank u

2. fishtank

fishtank Member

intro 6 times
    E-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B--4/6-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G---------------5-5-5-5-----3h5-5-5--3h5-5-5--------------------------------------------------
    D----------------------------------------------------------5-----------------------------------------
    A----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That’s right baby
    Aunty ji
    This one’s for you

E--------------3-6^-6^-6^-6^-3-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B--4/6----------------------------------6-4--------------------------1-----------4------4----4---4--4-----1-----
    G-------------------------------------------------5-5-5/--------2----------2------------2----2---3--3-----2-----
    D--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B--11-10-8--11-10-8--11-10-8--11-10-8-11-10-8--11-10-8--11-10-8--11-10-8--11-10-8--11-10-8--11-10-8
    G------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B--11-10-8-11-10-8--11-10-8--11-10-8--11-10-8---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G-----------------------------------------------------------10-9-/9\4------------1----------4-----4----4-----4-----4----1-------
    D--------------------------------------------------------------------------------2----------2-----------2-----3-----3----3------3---2-------
    A----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C5
    Abhi bhi hai jawani
    C5 D#5
    Zara si hai purani
    C5 D#5----------------------C5 D#5 F5
    Hai fir bhi jawani honeyji
    C5
    Sharam bhulake,
    C5 D#5
    haan thumka lagake
    C5 D#5----------------------C5 D#5 F5
    Karo na thoda man mani ji,

sorry was feeling lazy to tab the whole song, please check the attachment to see the solo as the spacing in the tab is not as i have tabbed :p
    please note that in some places in the lead two notes are played simultaneously that i have written one on top of other in the same column.

as always corrections are always welcome :)

Attached Files:

3. sudip karki

sudip karki New Member

i dont think chords are correct....please can u give me the corect one...