audio of dooba dooba and o sanam..

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ace_gaurav, Dec 5, 2006.

1. ace_gaurav

ace_gaurav New Member

hey igtianns...check out ma recordin of dooba dobba n o sanam...m still a beginner..so plz tel me where i can improve..recordin quality is not dat good..n ma voice sucks...bt i need ur help..also cud some1 suggest me some nice recordin software..n where i can find it...lookin forward to ur comments..!!...cheers :beer: here's d link..

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=628186

2. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Dooba is kinda okay but take the papa kehte hai off the list.Dont mind but it is awful. I think you have the wrong chords

3. ace_gaurav

ace_gaurav New Member

hmmm..k i'll improve on both of it...did ya listen to "o sanam"..????

4. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

No. i will and then comment. Hope you didnt mind my comment.

5. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

wrong forum buddy.

6. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

o sanam's strumming pattern is not right at all. Keep listning to the song....u will get it! and do mention that people should only listen to the Lo-Fi version cos.....Hi-Fi version is scary dude!

basically...most of ur songs i tried...need work on strumming patterns.......
    Also u r rushing through the song...which is a common beginner...mistake....slow down...and use a metronome is possible or play with the song........
    another suggestion would be to choose 3-4 songs and work hard at them..
    and lastly, keep working at it!! u r bound to improve......

EDIT: Audacity is a good software to record with

7. ace_gaurav

ace_gaurav New Member

thnx guys....that was a lotta of help...a beginner like me without any clasees wud b incomplete without ur suggestions..gimme sometime...i'll postin nice clips n earnin reps..!!... :beer: