ATTN: Karachi guitarist plz

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by satriani, Jul 27, 2004.

1. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yarr actually that meeting wasn't for learn something, that meeting was held to know each other and I think now we all know each other very well... yarr I felt really sorry for DRBILLA who joind us far from Hyderabad and we didn't tought him nething.... coz he reached there very late... BUT DRBILLA, NEXT TIME WE'LL ARRANGE OUR MEETING IN A QUITER PLACE WHERE WE CAN PAY TOTTALY ATTENTION TO U, TILL THEN JUST PRATICE G, C AND D CHORDS

2. Trance

Trance New Member

hi guyz, sorry i wasn't there and i have lost the first chance but no metter, i think we should meet again and next time i will be there insahallah and i hope the day will be sunday but please deside another plase like Hill Park or safari park

3. nadish

nadish Active Member

No my dear!!! This time we'll arrange our meeting on a silent place, not a public place....

4. DRBILLA

DRBILLA New Member

hy guys joining IGT after a long time coz i was much busy in my university. But about meeting it was nice though I reached late there but aim was to meet u guys. ya meeting should b arranged at a silient place and at that palce (JIS KA RAKSHAY WALOON KO PATA HO MUJHAY KAM AZ KAM KHWAR TO NAHI HONA PARAY). And nadish ma parctice is going as u said. Yarr please
    CALL NAHI TO MSG TO KER DIA KARO AIK DOOSRAY KO. KU K MY SIM WAS LOST SO I ALSO LOST ALL THE CONTACTS IN MA SIM. BUT THE NUMBER IS SAME APNAY NUMBER HI DE DO MAY KAR DOON GA. heheheheheh

5. nadish

nadish Active Member

Thanx God That u've replied (Though after a long time :)) I thought that some1 has killed u in Karachi, thats y u aren't replying..... Joking neway..... Yarr tumhara contact no nahin hai main apna tumhain contact # PM kar doon ga....

Take care and keep practicing the baisc chords...

Allah Hafiz

6. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

yeh this time i dont wanna miss it again
    so ppl now plz decide a venue where everyone can come easily
    last time u ppl said that u ll gonna come to KMC park but u didnt tell that u are coming to that resturaunt in that park
    so mein paglon ke tarha ghoomta raha lol

7. y2j2005

y2j2005 New Member

SALAAM,
    Hi guyz im newbie in here & just want to know that What is the first step for playing Acoustic Guitar,Its not My Profession But i want to learn a little bit for enjoy with friends
    so plz reply ....
    Im Farrukh From Karachi ...... thnx in adv..... 2 all .

8. DRBILLA

DRBILLA New Member

NADISH WHO WILL KILL ME. AS I M ALSO A KILLER (PAIN KILLER). AND MOHSIN SHAHID WE WERE IN FRON OF THE RESTURANT NOT IN THAT. NY WAY BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME. AND "y2j2005 JUST JUMP TO LESSON AND LEARNING FORUM U WILL GET GOOD LESSONS DARE.

9. nadish

nadish Active Member

Mr y2j, just start finger practice atleast 1 hr a day....

10. y2j2005

y2j2005 New Member

thank you guyz i hope this will help

& plz if any one can explain Chord ?
    i can understand Tabs Only

thnx again..... ;)

11. unsigned_rocker

unsigned_rocker New Member

Hey Guys Arrange It Again

12. nadish

nadish Active Member

ya... we'll soon....

13. Trance

Trance New Member

Attn Karachi Guitarist

Hi guyz,,

this is Tousif,
    plz make the prigrame to meet again and i will be there also, last time i've missed that but i will come now, and plz tell me the venue after decide and kindly send me sms on my cell

my cell# 0300-2273180

ok dear take care your self
    bye
    bye

14. Trance

Trance New Member

and plz plz arrange it b4 ramzaan, becouse in these days we will be quite bussy

15. vibration_band

vibration_band New Member

i,m living in karachi little bit lead and reathem guitar player palys in some local band of karachi like heart beat vibray\tion hinna but now days i,m tired i,m searching a new band as local musican in khi 03009247896 nammoh guitarist naeem669@yahoo.com

16. sunnyhassan1

sunnyhassan1 New Member

Hi Im a drummer in karachi have been playing for about 2 years and would be glad to join up for jam's let me know if you would like to meetup.

17. sunnyhassan1

sunnyhassan1 New Member

Hi give me a call if you would like to jam . Im also new to drums about 2 years 03458239223 omer

18. sunnyhassan1

sunnyhassan1 New Member

Hi I play drums much the same was as you play guitar....not with a band but would like to jam once in a while if upto it give me a call 03458239223 omer

19. navzzzi

navzzzi New Member

me n some IGT members r planning to jam in a few days ... if yalll interested mail me at navzzzi@hotmail.com

20. Trance

Trance New Member

Hi Sunny I thinik you have called me bofore... Well I have foudn a Gutarist and just waiting for Bass player so that we can complete a band... I think we should form a band... I also have a singer....