ATTN: Karachi guitarist plz

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by satriani, Jul 27, 2004.

1. satriani

satriani run in veins

hey there guyz i wanna know that how many of u living in karachi so we'll arrange a g2gr somewhere and pros. will give some knowledge to beginners......do reply if u guyz r interested ! warna as u wish yaar :eek:

2. Geek

Geek New Member

Looking for...

Hi everyone.

I play rythme and lead guitar living in Karachi, Pakistan. - Music is a passion and a lifestyle for me, I love working things out that is identical to my taste of music, have written several lyrics..done the composition..and sometimes do the vocals..as being the solo performer indoor at home. ;)

Now to the point, I am looking for serious people..with same taste of music as mine..regardless of their experience..might be junior to me or senior..to join in hands, for in-door practicing in real time environment, as im keen to learn..and I find it the most sophisticated way to approach..with practical hands on. I can play the part..in band..as lyrics-writer, composition..and rythme..or lead.

If you are a vocalist, drummer, bassist or guitarist or simply wannabe one of them..and love those top riffs of dream theatre, nirvana and mizraab..and you're not associated with any band..let's jamm and find out what to name our in-door band!

Regards,
    Geekster-

[Hey sat, what's the scene like? what are you planning? - I couldn't find an appropriate place to post this..so i thought i might as well use the ATTN: Karachi people. =) ]

3. Taj

Taj New Member

well man
    me in LAHORE
    do vocals plus rythms and yeah Jam with JaL :)

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Hi Geek, welcome to IGT.

5. Geek

Geek New Member

Hi leo, thanks buddy.

This site rocks, been idlin' around lot.

Do you guys have a community of IGT in orkut, it's pretty much useful for guitarists and anyone in this whole wide world, i can see many growing communities such as unknown bands, band makers, guitar effects, songwriters, progressive metal and etc.

https://www.orkut.com

let me know..id love to join if IGT exists on orkut network.

6. Geek

Geek New Member

Hey TAJ,

I checked out your performace in government college lahore, through mp3s you linked in IGT. I must say, the sound quality wasn't good to judge your vocals or sound.

7. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Its Neo not Leo. Yes, it does now. Anyone who wants an invite holler here or pm me.

8. satriani

satriani run in veins

orkut members invite karo naa yaar or tell me how to join orkut community

9. satriani

satriani run in veins

jigs i was saying that y dont karachi ppls from this forum have a g2gr somewhere in karachi thats how juniors will get good help from seniors and they'll be able to get rid of their guitar problems.....PS: did u check ur PM.

10. Taj

Taj New Member

www.soundclick.com/taj

check it now :)

11. zohaib

zohaib Shredder

Attitude !!!

name is Zohaib
    live in Karachi
    play lead and rythm guitar
    currently own a Kapok Acoustic Guitar
    intending to buy electronic
    like to play and record songs
    record song at in my home
    sing too !

12. satriani

satriani run in veins

guy lets have meetup somewhere !

13. Taj

Taj New Member

man join "IGT"
    on ORKUT !
    i made it
    and invite more people :)

14. humanflux

humanflux New Member

Hey it's Bilal Jalil.. BJ for short.. I live in Karachi.. am doing my A' Levels soon.. I'm not in karachi at the moment.. will be there on the 8th... for my o' level result... I play rhythm... Been playing since like a year and a half... let's decide a place to meet... like maybe have breakfast at boat basin or summin' so.... ( we won't need to pay too much! ;P)

15. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

The offcial one is "Indian Guitar Tabs" on Orkut.

16. humanflux

humanflux New Member

Taj if you could invite me too to orkut.. it's [SNIP]
    Thanx

17. satriani

satriani run in veins

hey bilal i mean BJ ;) yaar its good to have a meetup per yaar boat basin is quite far tum kuch aur soocho then do let us all know and for orkut members invitation toh send karo yaar [SNIP]

18. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

No emails on IGT, please use pm instead.

ADMIN

19. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

hey mee too from lahore..just started learning guitart from GOHAR ( Jal guitarist).

regards.

20. satriani

satriani run in veins

hey ijlal get a life yaar goher yaar i saw him playing live in karachi he is the worst live guitar player i have ever seen come on yaar i admit k music acha hai jal ka per they shud be very very very very very very very thankful to meekal hasan who made their life kher i hope u'll learn better !