$- aTTenTiOn .. !

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by nik_bokacheley, Oct 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Okay.. I thought of starting a new thread in the feedback forum. My intention is to let the MODs and the ADMIN to know about the present scenario of the bengali guitar tabs/chords forum.
    I am sad at the happenings. And to see things better, I think one should undertake pains to sort out the problems.

A reputed and a pro guitarist member , we know him as Arindam.Ray was away. He was affronted/insulted with PMs, days back.(As he had told us)! And he left IGT! Now some days ago, we find him back again. He was as usual doing good jobs. Posting tabs/chords. And starting new topics, etc. And he had also posted my of his compositions in the IGT soundtrack column. But, we come to know that, he was again hit by 3 PMs. And it was again insulting ones. There were round of discussions regarding this. And we somehow was able to console him. And, one more thing we come to know from him was about his personal life. He has perhaps lost his love, and he is suffering the pangs. We kind of loved the person. But we dont know what was wrong with him. He was like two person. Once we could understand him and other times we had no trace of what he was actually try to do. Once he put up a challange. He came up with a post,(I'm giving the link)- https://indianguitartabs.com/showpost.php?p=160695&postcount=404 -!! Things started this way. And I was literally scared. I knew something was wrong. But we found him normal again. And he came u with a thread. This was a poll thread. And the nominies were some old bangla songs. The voting was going kool. But suddenly LEFTY_GUITARIST who is a very good friend of mine. And is a very good boy, came up with a post, which was intended to be a joke. He has a gr8 sense of humour. And he is somewhat joking with us all the time, and we too joke with him all throughout. Now check out this link to the poll thread. And read the posts. I hope you you'd understand what i mean.- https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=14909 -..Things went wrong since LEFTY's post. Which is probably post #9 .

Now my point is. - I am depressed. As i dont know what is going on. I think MODs would suggest the best possible way out. And , a bong MOD is required URGENTLY. But, i can't suggest names. Coz I dont think one would be dedicated enough.(Not even me, I noway come into picture:p:)
    Anyway, I think Arindam.Ray is gone again. But, things that have happened is very flimsy. I personally feel Arindam.Ray lacks sense of humour. He is egoistic. And boastful of the fact that he is a pro guitarist. He kind of subverts the unskilled guitarists with his sarcasm.

To Arindam da- "Arindam da I love you. But this time I am justified. And I think something was wrong with you. I am depressed coz I love IGT . And I love the members out here on IGT. We may have lost you. But, we'll remember your deeds and your stay is welcomed."

To LEFTY-" You always say, I am your best pal on net. I think I am. Mabbe you are very childish. But you rock. I love the way you take things lightly. I think you have done no wrong. You rock brother."

With a pure heart,
    nIK!!:nw:

IGT ruleZZ!!:nw:

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

nik: You take the internet far too seriously. I understand it's a wonderful thing but that does not take away the fact that it's a virtual world. Dude, stop getting depressed over these things....get over it. Let people fight and argue and bite each other's e-arse.

If lefty is now talking about free speech on the internet, he is, in that case, a hypocrite considering the scene he had made when I had expressed my views on bangla rock. It was the same scenario as it is now and if Lefty was justified with his anger, then Arindam is justified with his now. (In my opinion, both of them are not justified but lets let that pass).

The fact that someone can like bangla music just because he's a bengali, in itself, brings forth the hypocricy in that particular forum that i've often visited but never posted in. Perhaps someone should write an article there about how music has no language.

I personally think mods should not do anything about this at all....it's just an argument and I do hope mods have better things to do than baby-sit.

nik_bokacheley likes this.
  3. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

I guess you are right in a way. And I think you have cheered me up with your post. Anyway, thnx dude.

nIK!!:)

4. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

and nik, if there is ever a chance of a bengali moderator being appointed, i will be a candidate for the election. :)

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@ nik

there are somethings which we cant do rather shouldnt do..!! but we'll give it a thought and consider ur suggestions.. we are surely gonna have sum1 to moderate ur bengali tabs forum....dontcha worry!

Bye! :)

~closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.