attention black metal heads

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Apr 17, 2005.

1. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i found this on the net. enjoy. :rock:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

101 Rules of a black metal fan

1. Don't be gay.

2. Be "true".

3. All people who aren't "true" are gay.

4. Be grim.

5. Be necro.

6. Be simultaneously grim and necro if at all possible.

7. Break things while being grim and necro.

8. Don't have fun at concerts. Stand around with arms crossed.

9. Repeat all above while denouncing organized religion in any
    form.

10. Never ever, EVER under ANY circumstances...

11. ....listen to Peccatum.

12. When someone asks you if you enjoy the music of Mayhem, point out that you only enjoy the music of "the true" Mayhem. Maniac is gay.

13. Don't play with fuzzy things, excepting that by "play" you
    mean "burn".

14. Don't be Dani Filth.

15. Never, ever, under any circumstances utter the phrase "Kenny G slams, man."

16. Don't be Dani Filth.

17. When your mom tells you to take out the garbage tell her that you're too metal to remove refuse.

18. Run for it!

19. Sodomize a virgin whore.

20. Sodomize anything that is not male. (Fuzzy things look out!)

21. Make sure your album goes out of print about 3 years after its release... so it becomes 'cult'.

22. When in doubt, say "True Norwiegian Black Metal!"

23. If that doesn't work, blast beats can fill any silence.

24. Turn any cross you find upside-down.

25. Nipple twisting is not a blackmetal activity..

26. Write a cult, underground, grim and necro zine. Feature only interviews with bands no one has heard of, even "true"
    blackmetallers.

27. Never ever, EVER, EVER be open-minded.

28. Never write songs less than 15 minutes long and containing less than 15 adjectives in the title.

29. a) paint face. b) go in woods. c) act like troll.

30. Don't be Mortiis (or Dani Filth).

31. Don't wear white shoes after Labor Day.

32. Don't make jokes only your mom would get.

33. Don't make jokes.

34. When in doubt, scowl with eyes downturned.

35. Don't eat Marshmellow Peeps.

36. To producers of black metal albums: remember...no low end! If it doesn't hurt to listen to, it can't be "true".

37. Make sure that no less than half of the musicians on your album are "session" members.

38. When in concert, always growl names of songs so that they are imperceptible. This will ensure that anyone who doesn't have your "cult" LP won't get it.

39. Never play live.

40. When getting ready to go to a show, completely forget that the other people there are not going to the show to look at you.

41. Use barbed wire whenever possible. (Note: this assists in being both "necro" and "grim".)

42. When asked by a non true BMer what BM is, say something like, "BM is the raw essence of pure black evil in man", in any case, make sure that by the conversations end, the other person still has no idea what black metal is.

43. Drive one of your band members to suicide, and claim he died because of the "mainstream" "infecting" the "scene".

44. Reform with "old members" and release an album intended to produce commercial success.

45. When it flops say that you meant it to fail cause anything less wouldn't be "true".

46. Have a side project. Ensure that all other members of your band also have side projects.

47. Fill out the other slots in your other member's side projects as "session" musicians.

48. Record everything in the same studio with the same
    producer/instruments/equipment/etc.

49. Make sure your album cover never consists of more than three colors (color options allowed: grey, black, white).

50. Publicly state that your band is "non-religious", then use the word "Satan" over 400 times on your one-song thirty-minute album.

51. Never stuff your shoes to make them appear puffy and avoid the wearing of backwards baseball caps if at all possible. Red ones in particular.

52. Insist that music should never progress and that it should
    still sound the same way it did 9 friggin years ago.

53. Never say "friggin".

54. Never finish anything you start.

55. The word "Hail" is the only appropriate greeting whenever
    greeting someone "true".

56. If feeling especially true on a given occasion, try "Infernal
    Hails".

57. All logos must include illegible writing and at least one
    inverted cross and/or pentagram. This is non-negotiable.

58. When referring to *** with a Metal Chick use only the
    terminology "sticking my clouded frost-spire into her gates of
    attrition".

59. Design complex logo for your grim black metal band on binder paper in the middle of math class.

60. Accept every interview you're offered...then pretend that you really don't enjoy being interviewed.

61. Thoroughly enjoy Star Trek: The Next Generation.

62. Wait... scratch that last one. (See rule 1)

63. Never divulge to any outsiders the Exact Day of the Divine Arrival of the Massive Hoof. Instead, inform them that they should be ready to suck the Dark Lord's greasy **** at any time.

64. Use the phrase "suck the dark lord's greasy ****" whenever possible.

65. If you ever find that you have somehow become a member of Hecate Enthroned, be sure to piece together a music video of scrap footage of yourself walking around in the woods at night looking evil. Only, instead of being night make sure it's the middle of the @#%$ day, and instead of looking evil, look dorky instead. (See also: rule 1)

666. Own hundreds of black metal albums, demos and bootlegs. Listen to approximately 8 of them regularly.

67. Humping a ceramic Virgin Mary in front of your uncle's house is not "pimping it" (unless you tell her you're done then blow in her face like a shotgun when she turns around).

68. Refrain from using keyboard smilies when communicating via the Internet. Single acceptable smily:

69. Why isn't the word "Northern" in your album title yet!? Get to it! Amatuers...

70. Spelling things correctly is neither grim nor necro.

71. Norsk Arysk Blak Metal! Rahhh!!

72. No matter where you're from, pretend you're from Norway and therefore 'true'.

73. Don't be Dani Filth. (I think that's clear)

74. All pets you own now will henceforth be known as "Crucifier". Any pets you own in the future will also be known as "Crucifier".

75. True black metaller: "Many of our dark hyms are influenced by the mighty Tolkien... You have not read the works of Tolkien!? Nerd.

76. Wait a minute... It appears I am the nerdy one after all!"

77. @#%$, I'm talking to myself again.

78. Norsk Arysk Blak Metal! Rahhh!!

79. That's better, on with the interview!

80. Create inverted crosses in all possible instances. Suggested tools: Drum sticks, twigs, pool cues, pencils, etc. (See also "clouded frost spire"

81. Profess publicly that you are a Satanist and add that you are in touch with Norway's ancient Pagan past. Pretend that somehow those two facts make sense in conjunction.

82. Stick your **** in the mashed potatoes.

83. Don't make Beastie Boys references.

84. Don't make references.

85. Satanus. Huh huh huhuhuhuh.

86. Huhuhuhuhuhuhuh.

87. If possible, design the title of your album so that it consists of three completely unrelated words. Dimmu Borgir are the master of this (i.e. Enthrone Darkness Triumphant, Spiritual Black Dimensions, Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia, Godless Savage Garden) but you may also want to refer to Immortal's "Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism".

88. As we all know, women have no place in the homoerotic world of black metal, but if your girl friend still won't stop bugging you about wanting to be involved in your band, give her a lame spoken word part or something.

89. Never form a band containing you, your wife and/or girlfriend, and some gay looking guy. (See also: rule 11)

90. Go to bed when your mom tells you to.

91. If it's rare, it must be good. Order it immediately.

92. I will not add that as it is not metal enough.

93. Are you metal enough to be reading this?

94. Own every Darkthrone release. Listen to exactly none of them.

95. Own cult-as-@#%$ shirts of bands you not only own no releases of, but also haven't even heard.

96. Use the phrase "cult-as-@#%$" whenever possible.

97. Attempt to randomly throw the word "@#%$" during random segments of your songs. (Kindly refer to Attilla's work on De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas.)

98. In order to make your recording more incomprehensible and therefore more "cult", be sure to either select a singer who has only a tenuous grasp on the language to be sung. (Acceptable languages: Norwegian, Latin, Orcish.)

99. I'll tell you what your album lay out needs...Some titties.

100. And you know what else? How long since you acted like a troll? Pick up that makeup and fight, soldier!

101. You mean to tell me you read this whole thing when you
    could've have been prancing about in the forest with an axe? For shame! For shaaaaame!!

2. tejas

tejas ..........

LOL! That was funny. I like black metal and the only thing I am from the above list is that I am NOT gay.

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

if you think thats funny. read on... here's an interview of the imaginary BM band called THOTH.

but sadly the site i downloaded it from is down. they had some hilarious pics - lets see if i can post the pics here (i have already saved the whole lot of web pages from sparetime.com or something)

the interview

Those of us, familiar with the Black Metal scene, will certainly know by now that not many bands and individuals are left who keep the true spirit alive that was born when Joan Jett sung "I love Rock'N'Roll" for the first time. Too many fakes and poser bands poluting the scene and using Satanism only as mere image - unlike THOTH. Thoth is the Black fist into the commercial face of Norway's- and also Sweden's Metal scene. It is the answer to a dying movement that only consists of false Metallers and Christian whores. Andreas Bauer dared to enter the world of this extreme band and started conversation with Count Arius The Supreme. Read what Thoth had to say after hours of strenous goat sodomizing and painful butt whipping, but be aware that their answers do not suit weak minds or children.

The majority of our unworthy readership might not be familiar with Thoth eventhough you certainly are one of the most satanic bands to have emerged on this globe - ever! Please shed some light upon Thoth's history. When was it founded and who are its members?
    In the beginning, it was just myself, Angel Cleaver, and the Mystical Qabala (but we don't talk about that Christian cunt anymore) as back-up singers for Barbara Streisand - the evilest necro-hell-whore from New Jersey. Meanwhile, Josepheus Nocturnus was working on accordion tracks for the new David Hasselhoff album. And somehow, while on tour in Norway during the necrotic solstice of 1989 when all the planets were aligned and formed the pentagram of the great goat, we met in a small hut which became our abode. We came up with the idea for Thoth while high on PCP and sodomizing some Yaks (but don't worry, they were Christian Yaks).

What does Thoth exactly mean? Isn't that a very difficult word to pronounce?
    Thoth is the ancient Egyptian god of magic. It is meant to shred the tongues of inferior Christian Germans!!! Plus, it's really fun to say. Thoth, thoth, thoth...la la la.

During our last conversation you stated that you are merely puppets of your dark Lord, using Black Metal only as media to turn the world audience into Satan's mindless followers. What will be different in our world after you have achieved your ultimate goals?
    For one thing, we won't get anymore jackass interviews from stupid Germans like you, cunt! There will be a nuclear war every day...TOTAL HOLOCAUST!!!! 89.6236245% of the population will be completely wiped out, and only the elite few (those with long hair, leather, and spikes!) shall survive to lick our hooves. And of course our Norwegian dream of a whore in every dwelling for every Viking, a Herring on every plate, and a nice warm goat in every bed. That was an excellent question, Boris Becker, **** OFF AND DIE!!!

The only available song of Thoth, "Eternal", creates lots and lots of scary images of snowy landscapes as well as castles on my mind when I listen to it. Eventhough you complain about the supreme sound quality I still consider it to be one of the most blaspheming compositions in the whole scene. What's your secret to create such a tight atmosphere with only one song?
    BIER, BIER, und more BIER! Our Master likes it tight, Schweinhund! It's the sauce provided by Hecate Enthroned. First, we flay stupid, mindless, follower Christians and use their skins for drum heads. Next, we rip out their intestines and use them for guitar strings. We tune our guitars by bashing them on more Christian skulls. Finally, we raise our Biersteins in reverence to you, Professor Limp**** Bauer, and yell, "Hail Shaka Zulu, the blackest god of papyrus!"

Speaking a bit more about "Eternal" I noticed a quite complex piano piece, right at the end of that song. It certainly fits as a contrast, but isn't melody a quite comercial tool the Christians normally emnploy?
    You are correct, Gertrude. We use melody to entice the masses of German teeny-boppers and lure them into our hut. Then we throw the stupid herd of Deutschekinder into our satanic oven and make German pot-pie!! Angel Cleaver had a vision while brutally sodomizing the pop, sell-out band Judas Iscariot. The vision was a complex sell-out piano piece, which entices only the week and foolish capitalist herd. ALL COMMUNISTS MUST DIE! Only Satanism is a worthy model for a vibrant economic structure.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find lyrics for your art. I asume you sing backward Norwegian to keep the true spirit alive, but will you be kind enough to give us an idea what you sing about anyway?
    We sing about love, flowers, little squirrels that like to frolic in the trees. Don't you like nuts? Cheri Cheri Lady, living in devotion, it's always like the first time...you get the picture, Hans?

Are you planning to put out a whole demo in the near future?
    Only the constellations above shall tell... if the weather is good. And if we do put something out, it won't be as well produced and clean. It will be as primitive as a Neanderthal and Peter Tagtren mixed together and poured into a big bowl of Mayhemic Chowder.And if Glenn Benton returns our branding irons. By the way, if you haven't done so already, **** OFF AND DIE, again!!!! Thank you for your support!

I asume Thoth is not just music for you. In our last conversation you also mentioned living your life the "true Viking way". Give us insight what you mean with that term, please.
    "True Viking Way" means eating herring for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. It means to run around the village and rape all the geese, and to pursue the Ravencircle into the Wintergate of Night!!! I'm hungry, how about you? What the **** you want, a book about our lives? We're putting out a made for TV movie about our true Viking way. Also, we're starring on the popular American sitcom 'Friends.' And Angel Cleaver is being played by Angela Lansbury (she's ****ing hot.). Josepheus Nocturnus is played by Sidney Poitier. And Count Arius will be played by the bloated and rotting corpse of Herve Villechez (you know, the midget on Fantasy Island).

It's a well known fact that you sleep in your spike gear and also shower while you wear corpse paint, etc. I do not think any other band could top that, but have you ever had anyone complaining about it? (I refer to the picture of your father yelling at Thoth)
    That's right. We wear corpse paint and spikes 24 hours per day. We are not like those other poser Black Metal bands, we won't mention any names like Nifelheim, Burzum, Marduk, Emperor, Immortal, Satyricon, Dissection, Graveland, Abigor, Absu, Gorgoroth, Impaled Nazarene, Mayhem, Dimmu Borgir, December Moon, Dark Funeral, Darkthrone, Enthroned, Black Funeral, Enslaved, Lord Belial, Midvinter, Hecate Enthroned, Ancient, Cradle Of Filth, Rotting Christ, Setherial, Nastrond, Havohej, Gehenna, Bal-Sagoth, Ulver, Abruptum, Abazagorath, Aura Noir, Blazemeth, Demoniac, Abyssos, Behemoth, Northland, Bruce Springsteen, and Celine Dion. We invert our inverted crosses to these false bands, only we are true Norwegian Black Metal!!! We suckle Satan's furry knee-caps. As for compliants...only from Catholics and those damn geese. May we pluck their feathers eternally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think is the true meaning of leather and spikes in Black Metal?
    I don't know, you tell me, Goethe. There's no true meaning, as far as we're concerned! We hate black metal, we're touring with ABBA! We're selling out and going to the top. It goes back to the time when we were 12 and got the **** beat out of us and we used to think how nice it would be if we had spikes and leather to look evil and menacing, instead of suspenders and corduroys. Ever worn a turtleneck and pretend you were a turtle, Franz? And then you'd sneak up on your friends and say, "Boogedy, I'm a turtle!" And they'd freak out and run away. And that's the true meaning of spikes and leather - hit your chicken with it.

When you are not busy hunting the Christians around your neighbourhood you spend a lot of time in your garden, I noticed. Are there any favourite flowers or plants you have?
    I know my favorite flower is the Yellow Sundew (Drosophyllum Lusitanicum). This particular genus which I am referring to has the wonderous fragrance of burning Christian corpses in a torched church! Sometimes a beautiful thing happens, and the smoky stench of hickory and pine meld with the odor of the Yellow Sundew and create a bouquet reminiscent of the times we spent at Anton LaVey's summer ranch. Where the hell is my sock, Herr Dinkelfuss??

What about cooking? It seems the three of you are all gourmets...
    Funny you should mention that, Dieter! Just last week we sent some recipes of Frugal Christian Strudel to the 1998 Modern Talking convention. Here's the recipe:
    Mein Fuhrer: 1/2 Pfund Deutsche Schweinstuck
    1 cup of Niteschze brand Uberwine
    2 tsps of Communal Marx Soda
    1 egg
    3 Hegelian Dialectic Waffles
    2 1/2 things of German stuff
    1 big sweaty Bavarian whore
    Grated ecclesiastic cheese and a few nun-scalps for fiber
    And add 1 package Pillsbury Toaster Strudel (tm).
    Stir briskly with a rusty mace and pour into your favorite Bierstein.

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

rest of the interview

Tell us something about your webpage, please. You are one of those few true Black Metal bands that maintain their own site! Why was it necessary to employ modern technology and who had the idea for that?
    To keep the Finnish people from interfereing with our mission of total destruction, Fraulein! It was the idea of the Mystical Qabala, before we gave him the old Euronymous treatment. Before we turned him into a black metal pincushion. It is necessary to spread our message of contempt for the purtrescent flocks of those who oppose the massive cod-piece of Satan. When good old Luci swings his mighty scepter of chaos and destruction, you better laufen, mein Freund! We were also given a hefty monetary sum from the third Antichrist - Bill Gates. Hail Lord Gates!! May your Windows98 spread like the black plague across every nation!

Is it hard to update the page contents from the hut that you live in?
    Every time our Yak, Herbie, gets struck with lightning - we update the page. Instant internet connection. We have built the hut with our very own hooves! You should stop by one day for Strudel and a good ass whippin'. Oh, and that reminds me...we've got plenty of Belgian whores inside our overturned Viking ship. Would you like to be our Belgian whore, Andi? All requests to apply for a Belgian whore position should contact Count Arius through our web site! You don't neceserrily have to be Belgian. We'll just call you Belgian cause that's how we like our waffles and that's how we like our whores!!

What's Thoth's next step towards eternal darkness and destruction?
    Our next step will be to punch you in the face, Glockenspiel-boy! Then, the next step will be to put out our own line of men's fitness wear. It will be called Thoth-Ware(tm) - the kids will like it. With every item of Thoth-Ware(tm) you get a free vial of crack-cocaine. Oh, almost forgot, we also wanna wage total WAR. With everyone addicted, we will be able to reign supreme.

Once this interview is available for public I will probably have to change my name as well as my snail mail address for about one year. Do you face a lot of envy from other bands who can't stand the fact that they are truly beneath Thoth? Do you even receive death threats?
    Yeah, our dad keeps sending us death threats cause he's a Buddhist. Christians need to be killed cause they're filthy. Buddhists, because we need their pelts for the cold Norwegian winter. The reason the Dalai Lama won't come to Norway is because of us, THOTH!!!
    Support the war against Buddhism!!!

I know you hate me for making that interview and certainly I think as low of you, but thank you for the cooperation anyway. HAIL ODIN! HAIL THOTH and HAIL MYSELF FOR PRESENTING THIS ULTRA FICK SCHEISS SNOT TO THE PUBLIC!! I RULE SUPREME! You may directly address your audience now and spread fear and sodomy in the face of the Black Metal scene.
    We spread fear, hate, doom, destruction, sodomy, pain, death, decadence, debauchery, ribaldary, sodomy, filth, protozoa, ameoba, streptococcus, diptheria, herpes, gonnhorhea, crabs, dandruff, psoriasis, alzheimers, sodomy, oh yeah, and did we mention SODOMY??
    SODOMY - we know that's your favorite, ANDI!!
    Thanx for the interview, Mayor McCheese. Where's the Hamburgler and Grimace? Did you lock them up in the McPenitentiary? We love you, you crazy Schweinhund!! Hail David Hasselhoff and his many tiny leprechauns.
    Open up the ovens!!!

Strong words from a strong band! For those who are interested, after reading this supreme interview, I highly recommend to check out their demo song "Eternal" and also their as supreme homepage: http://www.dls.net/~mike/Thoth_home.htm. This interview shows that not all bands have gone totally trendy now and signed with big Christian sell-out labels such as Cold Meat Industry, Hot Records or Bloodless Creations which we do not support in any way. Keep the flame burning and commit suicide!!

Andreas Bauer

5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

Thoth's Manifesto...

We are Thoth and we bring you hate. We hate you for coming to our web site. We curse your ancestors and your children. As you leave our web site, we hope you die miserably in a seething pit of Satan's goo!!! Thoth represents perversion, sickness, and blasphemy. We spit in the face of the Judeo-Christian monotheistic god. Hail Satan. Hail Belphegor. Hail Shub-Niggurath. Hail Ienkia. Hail Greubla and Ballak Shaqaziel the gods of filth. You may be noticing a slight feeling of nausea and a paralyzing grip coming over your soul. We are the apocalyptic riders bringing forth a new world order of sado-masochistic delight. Come, join us and feast on the flesh of the inferior Christians. Let us dance in the macabre darkness of the forest of filthy whores under the misty and pale moon light...

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

their only available song

Thoth's Satanic Philosophy
    An epic and majestic venture into the unknown worlds of chaos and despair of our universe...

From Thoth's Demo:
    "Eternal"
    The dome of hate has been pierced
    Endless armies of hideous serpents arise
    from the valley of plague and disease
    emerging from the dark crimson clouds
    A rain of blood showers the dead pastures
    of fire as the creatures pour through the black fog
    reaching your motionless carcass in seconds
    They scream high pitched chantings of terror as
    they hurl your eviscerated body into the pit of hate
    Yes, Armageddon is here
    The horsemen’s blades reflect shadows of death
    as darkness swallows the earth
    The doomed writhe in agony as they wait to be smote
    The end is near
    the time when the black riders spread chaos and oblivion into the world
    It is the time when we are obliterated in a fiery abyss
    …The waters flood the valley, sweeping innocent lives into oblivion
    In a desperate but futile effort to escape the Armageddon
    the women and children run amok hopelessly
    They burst into flames and fall to the dreadful coils
    of the scaled serpent of plague and disease
    The corpses are scorched to ashes
    in the blazing ravine of molten rock
    All life is swallowed by the diseased wrath
    of the eternal behemoth
    The nocturnal beasts sever innocent people’s bodies
    as they are scarred for eternity by the black cloaked beast
    with all bliss concealed forever more.
    Arise from your weaknesses and fall into the nightmare of death
    As you awake from this horrifying state of illusion
    you notice that you are trapped in a desert in the midst of oblivion and chaos
    You look up, only to see the buzzards in the sky
    Circling, circling, as they draw nearer and nearer yet
    Their long, hideous beaks, dripping of blood, tear away your inner flesh
    as the birds squat beside your body
    As they gradually eviscerate you, you scream
    living with constant and frequent pain
    As the buzzards flee one by one, you stare at your disembodied figure
    now nothing more than an amorphous pile of crimson stained bones
    slowly bleaching in the hot desert sun

7. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Don't have the patience to read that whole interview but the 101 things was pretty funny.

8. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i have decided to remain "true" - come hell or high water.

cos as per rule 3........ you get it right?

get this all - "i am TRUE"

9. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

^^hehehehehe..good :):)

10. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

^^ True ;)

11. __DiStUrBeD__

__DiStUrBeD__ _(¯`·._ÇrãÇKhËäD_.·´¯)_

Looks like u have posted the whole website bro...
    he he.
    101 things is funny..
    the interview is kinda big...no patience..
    ^True

12. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

^^^ TRUE

its TRUE that i posted most of the website, but then its also TRUE that the site itself is down, so i TRUEly wont be helping anyone read this thing up by merely posting the TRUE link to the once-existant site.

btw... it TRUEly wouldn't be a bad idea to read the interview ... the TRUE thoughts of those TRUE bandmembers have come out in the open in that interview....

13. __DiStUrBeD__

__DiStUrBeD__ _(¯`·._ÇrãÇKhËäD_.·´¯)_

Waht I will do is...copy this interview and read it in my spare time...
    Thanks again Jam

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

that TRUEly is a good idea.

and you are TRUEly (pun intended!!) welcome.

15. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

HAHAHAHA...
    Dat was fun man...

Nice... we should learn something from the 101's to fill the 1001's...

16. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

wait i will give the titles of the pcs after they have uploaded.

some 30 more pics left

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

damn...how do subhro and others get to post the pics in the thread itself instead of as links... mods pls help

18. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

he he he :grin:
    u got 2 post 1 pic per post :)....

P.S. Inzy rulz :Laughing:

19. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

title for that pic =

How many times do I have to tell you?! No killing Christians until all your homework is done!

20. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

If you were wondering, that's water proof corpse paint.