Attention All MEN!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by komal29, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

so now you will think for me about what i should or should not do?

and i know what i "could" have done and that's as irrelevant as anything else.

2. komal29

komal29 New Member

excuse me? i beg your pardon? what was this?

well..inspite of the irrelevancy you first made effort to let 'us' know that the thread was lame,when any tom,**** and harry reading the thread can make it out,for the number of deviations in the topic..:)..and again you made effort to let 'me' know irrelavant stuff..i appreciate that again..thanks:)

3. Morbid_Angel

were you not being sarcastic? if not, my apologies.

4. komal29

komal29 New Member

was i? sorry if i came across so.
    i have had enough of your and many others' unnecessary rude replied posts.check back and you'll know what am referring to.but lemme tell you one real fact.i dont have the habit of being sarcastic to people unless they are being mean to me.after all am human right?..

and i come to igt to learn guitar,thats how without a teacher am playing guitar well than many i know who claim they are guitarists.i have tried so far nearly 100 songs.I may not be very good in barre chords or power chords yet,but i will get there soon..why because am using my time to learn a skill rather than simply wasting my time being sarcastic to strangers..dude am into music and singing more than you can imagine.am not professional coz my karma is something else.

wait for my singing recording along with music,u'll know..n its confidence that am displaying you,not arrogance or sarcasm.am sure there are many who are better than me.yet i'll tell you what i just said again..wait for it!!..
    atleast to listen my singing rather than guitaring..;)..i will post one atleast,definitely for you and that guy sumanavorazor

and just because i typed a lot of words,please dont assume am angry,took offense or something and wanted to give you as good as it gets.I talk a lot,not ashamed of it either and people appreciate it also coz i dont speak nonsense like some gals..am just clearing it..thats all..i got no issues with you or anybody here,whatsoever..so i dont need your apologies either.i simply post at ccl when i get bored posting helluva lot request posts.if am not welcome here,i'll stop posting,coz people seem to always lash at me for reasons unknown.:)..

Komal :)

5. Vader

Vader New Member

even i cant play a hundred songs by memory!
    and i doubt i will be able to do so in the near future
    so....
    *applause*

6. komal29

komal29 New Member

even i cant by memory..but i have tried nearly that many songs,perhaps more if i take into account the english ones i refer from ultimateguitartabs..of course i can sing all of them by memory,for sure.am more of singing type n not guitarist type.but while playing in guitar i refer to chords.am being honest thats all..thanks for the applause..but i dont deserve it yet.when the time comes you decide whether to give it or not.its just i dont want any preconcieved notions or assumptions without proof..:)

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

This thread was about buffoonery of men and women - nothing to do with music.

Please keep music out of this thread.

8. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

nandy0894 likes this.
  9. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

hahaha..tell me about one thread in this forum..that has been on the track all along?

now please..don't paste the links of age old big threads..i won't read them anyways..

but...chill.. ;) :)

10. Morbid_Angel

yes but usually off-topic posts go off on a tangent, i.e. they are vaguely related to the points being discussed even if it's just making fun of others :grin:

this was just way out of the blue imo

either way, we need new threads. and this one needs to be locked ..

11. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

lock it..and puhllleeeeeeeezz remember to throw the key .. ;)

12. komal29

komal29 New Member

trust me..i really dont want to have the honors of discussing anything with alpha1 now,as nothing good is gonna come out of it,exxcept the thread will be simply at the top due to posting of replies.better let it go to oblivion without further posting anything.so am gonna stop,after this..thanks.bye.take care :)

13. komal29

komal29 New Member

miss nandy..as u can see..u,morbid_angel,alpha1 and others are elongating it,instead of letting it go into oblivion..!!..u urself are promoting it and asking to throw a key...ohh...how confused some people are!!

14. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

your sarcasm is off the hook .. pretty perfectly..

15. komal29

komal29 New Member

when i wasnt sarcastic,someone was lashing at me few posts before..n when am sarcastic now,someone is lashing at me..either way..i got same reactions..!!..why would i mind your compliments..thanks :)..

16. komal29

komal29 New Member

p.s [puhllleeeeeeeezz..dont mind..i posted again just coz,there is this one person [am not naming it] simply pokes its nose all the time!!]

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

We love chewing gum.

18. komal29

komal29 New Member

by all means..keep chewing..along..!!

19. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

My sincere apologies for bumping up this thread... peace !

20. Vader

Vader New Member

we need to listen to bjr more...
    its sad that this is the most active thread on IGT