Attention All MEN!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by komal29, Dec 23, 2011.

1. komal29

komal29 New Member

@Sumanavo razor..kid ..[so as to quote u..coz u urself said u r a teenager]..u r younger than me so dont give advise..suggest it..universally young ones are not that experienced to give elders advise about life,no matter what how big position they attain in life[exceptions might always be there where adults are losers n am not one.!]..what? u went to some guitar lessons paid by your dad since kid,spent his money on buying all the brands of guitar n other instruments u want and u became an expert to advise me huh?..i had a dream to learn guitar since 15.yet as a practical aspect of life when there was no opportunity to learn or afford,i completed degree,master degree,got a job,then brought a guitar from my own money,paid for my own internet connection and spent the few free hours i got to learn guitar n i can play so many songs of different languages within 6 months.this is what i know!..its called common sense in adult world..
    excuse me! i beg ur pardon..who is pulling whose legs? i aint interested about such kinda stuff here..may i know the reason for the F*** kinda question u have put to me which i have highlighted??u better be careful next time else,people in forum will start asking all kinda personal questions like " are u not a 'man' as u always refer urself as teenager?" lol
    Referring to urself as teenager even when u r in 'adult' age was apt given the kinda comments n replies u give on a public forum discussions.How well u know urself! LOL..Well well.as for the thread i put up was for 'adult' men,where teenagers came n posted without invitation...kids dont understand 'adult' stuff.no wonder u dint either.teenagers dont even bother about intellectual stuff n conversations and dont even know the 'practical 'world.so i wud give u benefit of doubt
    may i know who u r to give a verdict about what i know and what i dont? if u had such mature defintion[which of course i doubt about being ur own!],y dint u post it then itself instead of "am 18 and have a teenagers mind...and i love it :) "
    as for posting the threads,its a discussion forum n i can post abt anything i wanna discuss.thanks for the concerns of my chords lesson..am doing good as of now n the first post of 'my song with me playing guitar' at IGT will be dedicated to u for such concern i recieved!

[p.s-dont bother to post in the 'adult' threads i started for next few years till u grow up!..u r still teenager..!]

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

1. Place to woman in his life? Even the homosexual man can.
    2. I think you have forgotten the basic purpose of man and woman, not just in humans but EVERY living SPECIES: To copulate, and raise the next generation (kids).
    3. Treating the woman right: What is right and wrong? you are just going by society'e definition of right and wrong that keeps changing. Therefore your way of judging a man = real man can change tomorrow.
    4. Being gay is definitely an abnormality in nature. In each and every species of living creatures of this earth, if the specimen is not made to further the species by creating the next generation - it means it is abnormal. And in natural circumstances such genes cease to exist in the next iteration/generation. Being gay means you are attracted to same gender. Something that definitily not going to produce the next generation (at least naturally till now)

Anyway I am not anti-gay, rather, being bi-curios, (or is it bisexual?), I am fascinated by them.
    Perhaps I am borderline gay.
    But then I know that I am abnormal.

3. komal29

komal29 New Member

1.if u read the post completely..i am referring the same sir..place to woman in life..not necessarily gf/wife/lover etc..[please read fully]
    2.i havent..i know it is..
    3.no i am not going by the society's defnition,i was referring to the individual's point of view only..one man's food is another man's poison[a silly eg-i love eating dry fruits but they give me allergies like hell..but my sis can eat it without any probs when she doesnt like it only! lol]
    let me give an eg- a woman who loves extremes like 'dungeons' n 'catsuits.'. etc [lol..someone's fav topic]equally as her partner..will feel her man treated her right! when a woman doesnt like it n if her man forced it on her..then he is not treating her right! simple :)
    4.well medically it isnt an abnormality,so we are told..maybe for some people who are individualistic in their opinion in the society..it might be..i dunno..am neither for or against it..am neautral abt it personally..All human beings got basic needs.some follow the rules of nature n some tend to break it by nature's virtue itself..they are born so..not become one..as per my knowledge abt it from various sources..if there is anything wrong..medical experts please correct it..
    as for the highlighted portion.definitely natural offspring is the rule..but being not able to produce a natural offspring by virtue of nature itself,may be referred as 'deviation from normality;..not necessarily it be 'abnormality',from my personal view..both the terms may sound n look same as if synonyms..but if dug deep..there can be lots of debates about it..theres a borderline difference in the meaning..its like this two factor theory/herzberg's theory of motivation..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-factor_theory..check out those interested

did u just make an open statment that u r 'bi curious'?LOL..no issues sir..see..there was no reason to answer this 4th point of urs..coz ur replies last statement said it all 'being gay isnt abnormal' as evident..being bicurious definitely implies being gay also if u take off the heteros**ual aspect
    [p.s i knew something was defintely different about u..not sure what..seeing n analysing ur posts since many days! no offense at all..i respect ur courage n honesty if not anything.'being yourself' is the core essence of happiness :)]

Komal:)

4. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

woaaahhh :shock: komal's on fire!

5. komal29

komal29 New Member

LOL..yeah..she is kinda miffed at a comment abt her father? who doesnt?
    kids need to be reprimanded sometimes by shouting at them..thats what i do with my nephews too even though i love them like hopelessly <3<3:)

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I don't think sumanovonovonovo abuse your father in any possible way.
    In fact he commended him and reminded you a simple fact - real man does his job.

but then this is India and its the speaker who is held responsible, not the listerner for forming wrong conclusions/interpretations/opinions ...

Free speech for the dumb ...

PS: I have always been open about LGBT themes and my admiration / inclination on this forum.

7. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

OO MAN..!! people actually are more confusing and off track than me...!! umm..i m not exactly glad..this makes me dizzy :p

8. komal29

komal29 New Member

i never said he abused..what is the need of bringing 'father' in between a discussion?
    cant he put that itself in a nicer way..as in "Am sure ur father must be a real man as well'..not 'isnt your father a real man'?..that too in a public forum
    When will men and women understand that their communication styles are different n they percieve conversations n comments differently
    its not only in india,the speaker who is held responsible, not the listerner for forming wrong conclusions/interpretations/opinions ..etc..its pretty same all over the world i guess..wherever opposite genders are in conversation..this was one such i guess.
    your indian/english/chinese/japanese/latina etc[i dunno thats y] gf/wife was one day sad..n u asked her 'are u fine' after some problem.she says 'yes am fine' when she meant.,'am actually sad,not fine,having problem,be my ear,listen to me,console me,cajole me n tell me i was actually right in that situation!!'..but u take 'am fine' literally coz u men say 'am fine' when u are actually fine!u leave the matter..she pouts all day n it contiues many days.u dont know y she is acting crazy n what wrong u did! she is pouting coz u left the matter assuming she is fine when she was not.she needed u that time.thereafter a fight begins where she reveals,u dont care her anymore as u dint pay attention to her when she needed u.u think ,whats wrong with her..i asked her..n she said 'am fine'![this 'you' am referring to is all men n not literally 'you mr' alpha1.]
    take for eg now..had i not written what i wrote in bracket,u wud have percieved i was saying that to 'u' only coz being a man u take conversations literally.. when actually as a woman i was referring to all men in general in this context!! :)
    sumanavo has commented a bit personal at some other thread as well..thats y he got the bashing that he was awarded! else there's no bad blood..on the other hand..ur last line easily implies u insulting me saying it was i particulary who had formed wrong opinions/conclusions etc from a woman's pov..that's what a woman's mind automatically percieve..!!.but if i stand from ur point of view..i see that u r actually making a general 'comment' like any man does.coz for them conversations mostly are exchange of informations n u dont send or recieve emotions along with them like women!..LOL
    also see..u gave me a reply in min possible lines.I gave a whole para.LOL..coz opposite genders communicate n understand them in different manner

[p.s i dunno coz am new here nor did i check ur older posts..live the way u want-Gay,straight,BI..its ur life.al the best ]
    Komal :)

9. SingingOutLoud

SingingOutLoud New Member

Funny thing right?

Just notice how the question has changed over the duration of the thread.
    Egoes coming in and fighting.

Young people are capable.
    You have to understand that if someone sits home and ages overtime, it's not the wisdom that's increasing.

It's different phases of life, hardships, different situations that make a person wise and emotionally intelligent.
    Being conscious/proactive about your decisions is what makes you mature.
    Yes, young people give in to impulses.
    Does not mean we're not old enough to have our say.

Anyways.
    Why are you trying to define a real man?

The society has already ****ed 99% of the population with stuff they shouldn't ever have learned.
    There's already enough standards out there. Why do we need one more?

That said, i'd like to come back to the real question of the thread and define the real man as someone who doesn't leave what he wants for a woman, sticks to his own values(read Ayn Rand if you want to understand this) and lives his life consciously and for himself.
    Not giving in to outer influences as the basis for his decisions and taking his chances.

Ie, Doesn't give a **** and gets what he wants regardless of what the nay-sayers yip yap about.

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Would ppl please learn to use punctuations and splitting the text into sentences and paragraphs?

Something, I presume, they learnt by 5th standard at school.
    Otherwise following a single sentence with 100 words is darn impossible to comprehend.

YET, Komal: I could grasp that you were trying to say that men speak what they mean, and women speak opposite to what they mean. But they may also speak what they mean. Which means trying to decrypt what a women speaks is like calculating the quantum wave function and THUS the probability of existence of schrodinger's cat. Perhaps the schrondinger's thing is easier since it obeys laws of mathematics - women they don't!

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

In before textwall

12. komal29

komal29 New Member

LOL..sorry i dint go to english classes!!
    jai ho einstenji ki..! i dint get even a single word:nw:..anyways..women are women..men are men..:)..hadnt she been the way she is,you[men] wouldnt find her desirable i guess!..this is quite possible..but a very rare case i guess.those women are awsome,who speak their mind n most men go gaga over such ladies! ask me..;)

13. komal29

komal29 New Member

exactly!..i had promised i wouldnt give any comments about men sharing their views..i kept it..but there was something that the matter went off track..sorry about that..:)
    its not at all about neglecting youngster's point of view..!
    i was just trying to know new age men's point of view over this matter..thats all
    very sensible..n intelligent answer..the above stuff were not at all necessary ..this was enough :)

14. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

well i guess deriving schrondiger's time independent wave equation is lot easier than telling the defination of a real man :-/...atleast for me ;)

15. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

Who is a youngster?
    Who is a man?
    What is love?fear?happiness?
    These are social definitions, and there are a million answers for a million people.

Again, I still believe sumanovo (though he's juvenile) gave one of the most powerful definitions. My father is a 'man' (social sense). I know what he went through, though I confess he has his limitations.

This way, I can say a man is one who lives up to the challenge (survival of the fittest kind, but not just in reproducing, there's some social sense in here) and brings up his next generation as a motile species, capable of being as good. I wouldn't include social life in this definition, but ***ual life is an important part.

Then, the contradiction:
    Smoking/Drinking due to peer pressure, jumping off rooftops, etc to show you have the guts of a man is not it. Then maybe that's all you've got: the 'guts', not the 'complete' man.

Fina'ly, I have 2 questions:
    1. What do you call a woman, who does a job that, when a 'male' does it, you call him a 'man'.
    2. Who is a 'man', before he's not a man/woman (if you answered the first correctly).

The first is a very important question, and if you can answer this, well, that would be the perfect definition for a man.

16. komal29

komal29 New Member

with all due respect to ur opinions..plz stick to what i have asked to asnwer to this thread..this was abt 'male gender' as a 'man'..thats all..dont include extra things now..love,fear,happiness,women,Smoking/Drinking due to peer pressure, jumping off rooftops, etc etc..ur observations abt ur father as a man and @sumanavorazor are welcomed..thats all i can say..am glad to know abt ur father..hope u live according to the way u described..all the best.am glad to finally see men starting to answer sensibly..i just wanted to know ur opinions.n no way this is a discussion thread..:)thanks

17. horsesmouth

Well I did include something called the social sense: It includes mental evolution, the ability, competency, skills of cavemen were 'manly', now I could call Einstein a 'man' 'cause he changed the world. Not everything is about brawn and gender. Which is why I asked the question, if you cared to read.
    If you believe the question was off-topic, pardonne-moi.

Note: about the father thing, i call it 'Prologue'. They generally go off-topic, but they support the point.

18. allstarsband

allstarsband New Member

@horsesmouth
    I agree totally. Me was wondering why we always say to ppl who achieve a feat, irrespective of $ex, we say u're the man'...
    that implies a real man isn't a male. rather crudely speaking: an achiever. of course by your point it means able, competent, or anything else.
    for your other question, anyone who isn't a man is juvenile. anyone who isnt a juvenile is a toddler. and anyone who isnt a toddler even, is an infant, neo-natal. just extending your point of view, what i mean to say is being a 'man' is being at the highest stage of that heirarchy.
    i guess we've made a quite simple question fairly complicated.
    infact the title nearly scared me..
    I saw the heading referring us,
    I felt the words ringing in the sky.
    ATTENTION ALL MEN,
    beware, for you're all gonna die!

Apocalyptic, I must say!

19. horsesmouth

Bingo! Did you read my mind?
    I can't believe you made it that simple. I was real pathetic at explaining my opinion.

20. allstarsband

allstarsband New Member

Haha no..infact your points were pretty clear, but i feel you're too poetic sometimes. but lol, i m too.

On another note, komal, what d'ya do for a living? I mean profession..
    Just curious.