Attention! All Delhi School Guitarists

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by esgallindeion, Aug 29, 2003.

1. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

How about posting details of all upcoming inter school competitions in this thread?

I think a competition in Mount Saint Mary's will be taking place within a week or two.. Not sure, though.

2. esgallindeion

UPDATES

1. Came 1st in Mount Carmel Western Group Song Competition

2. Missed Laxman Public School Western Music Competition due to injured finger. (basketball and Guitar don't compliment each other well.)

3. Missed Pepsi Storm! ( :mad: ) since our Principal doesn't want us to go for any competition that "isn't hosted by any recognized school".

4. Missed Samsung competition (forgot the name). Same Reasons as above.

5. Will miss "Rave" Talkatora Stadium (23rd October). Same reasons as above.

6. Going for DPS (Delhi Public School) Fiesta tommorow. We were informed about it today. :ban: :think:

7. Might go for Mount St Mary's competition which is to be held in early November. Not sure, as we still need to get the papers and get them signed from our principal.

That's all for now.

3. HellRazor

HellRazor New Member

Congrats! for the first place in Mount Carmel Western Group Song Competition:) Your principle sucks !! Man...thats alotta competition....how about recording something u ppl play and upload it here??? Pls....pretty pls.....:nw:

4. esgallindeion

Thanks, pal.

I'm not sure. My band spends all the jamming time in a garage. Maybe I'll get someone to record while we are playing in a competeition or just like that.

5. esgallindeion

Updates

Returned from DPS a cpl of hours ago. :annoyed: :ban: :annoyed:

It was the worst ever performance of my life. The only part which went well was the sound check. :nw:

Just as I completed the intro riff of the very first song and striked a power chord, I broke my 4th, 5th and 6th strings. And not only was this bad enough, I had forgotten to bring an extra guitar and this guitar had no strings in the case.

The other guys did quite well, except for the synth fellow. I cldn't even wait for the results. Left as soon as I cld. :ban: :ban: :ban: