Attack On Samjhauta Express

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by itwasnoteasy, Feb 20, 2007.

1. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

What do you guys feel?

I feel there is someone who wants these two countries to always remain stranded within themselves so that these two don't develop or progress and others need not worry about having a threat from us if time comes :mad:.

Just imagining who is being impacted if peace and harmony reins between these two.

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

It was not easy.

3. why didn't they do samjhauta?

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Cliched.

These terrorsists are becoming so predictable these days.

5. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

That thread title is just so wrong.

This is from The Hindu, 20-02-2007:
    ^ :hitme:

^ :oops:

What makes Islamic fundamentalists such insecure little pricks? :think:

6. My suspicion -

There is one shitty little country who has spies & agent provocateurs everywhere that has already made it perfectly clear they don't want India and Pakistan to work together.

Any guesses?

7. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

ya its always the israelis.

8. Hello Jammy - been loooooooooong man.

I hope that was not sarcasm.

But Honestly do a little investigating on Mossad operations in
    Iraq
    Iran
    India
    Mexico
    Argentina
    New Zealand
    Australia
    Canada
    Pakistan
    Bangladesh
    USA
    Russia

These are only some of the countries where they have been caught carrying out covert operations.

What decent country needs to do this?

9. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

Now begaani shaadi mein abdulla deewana..how come israel comes into picture???

10. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

^Because this is the Chit Chat Lounge.

11. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

oops..now i got it

12. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

Oh, now we're playin the blame game again.

THe attacks were retarded, literally as well as metaphorically. Dumb extremists (My contribution to the blame game). Btw, whoever here said that mossad's been all over screwin ppl, every one has, ISI, CIA, KGB, you name it man. You can't run a country without backstabbing other backstabbing bastards. hehehe

13. You guys are being naive and, sorry to say, being ignorant of Geo-politics.
    I ask you to do a lttle research before making dismissive comments.

Find out who controls the Global ecomomy and the disproportionate power and influence these people (Zionist) have.

All this is not coincidence. It has a specific purpose.

India has been brilliant in the past to remain non-aligned and that is why they don't control you. But that is not to say that they have given up.

We in the west have been under their sword for decades but give it time and India will be shackled as well.

Pakistan (not the Pakistani's) sold out ages ago.

Just look at who were the main drivers pushing a war with Iraq.

Now look at who are the main drivers pushing a war with Iran.

Then tell me if this does not help Israel to get the US to fight a proxy war against its enemies.

If Israel can tie up India and Pakistan fighting against each other then it has one less enemy to worry about

14. limaj_daas

^ Ever heard of the David Rockefeller conspiracy?

btw, i'd say u need guts to say wutever u just said out in public... it CAN be dangerous...

15. Don't worry I am sure my card has been marked a long time ago.

I have been fighting against Zionist atrocities (not Jews) for over 33 years
    now and will continue till there is real justice for Palestinans and Jews in the middle east.

The worrying thing is that this conflict is spreading due to the Zionist tenatacles which could lead to a World war.
    At the moment it is getting the US to do its dirty work for them.

But the moment it finds itself alone they may unleash the 200 Nuclear warheads that the Israeli state possesses.

The Zionist have made it clear on several occasions that if we can not have Greater Israel than we will make sure no one has it.

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Well the thing to really wonder is:

If it is really an act comitted by the (known) terrorists, why has no one come forward owning it?

17. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Isnt it more more probable that it can get a "sold out", peaceful region to be more advantageous? THe only advantage that "lets create war" tactics has is the few arms deals that countries make. And there are more arms deals with France and the US than with Israel.
    And someone telling that "ZOMG, yoire all so igmorant and retarded. I know more that alll of jooo" doesnt make that someone any better (that includes me), those kinds of comments are useless, (extrapolate from here)

And i think that blaming everything that you dont like to one source is oversimplification to say the least. Its pretty much like what the US did post sept 11: "ZHOMG, cat died. Al KAIDA's fault, theyre trying to demoralize us, so we have to attack with twice the strength" or "Anna Nicole smith was killed by Kim jong ill's agents so that it'd distract people from their nukes :hyperworry:"

And from my thinking its highly improbable that israel somehow condcted or supported this attack. One of the results of the kashmir conflict is a "Death to India, Death to America" sentiment, which would be counterproductive to israeli interests

18. limaj_daas

You kno maybe these "known" terrorists are just lik puppets... and trust me it won't take the masters long to brainwash another person into making them believe it was their fault and they should be proud of it...

beware this HAS happend earlier... so my talk could be more than random ramblings

19. Am i the only one who is lost in the structure of your argument?

20. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

It was a colourful post.