Atif VS Jal

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by mubz, Sep 24, 2004.

?

Who is the best atif or jal(gohar)?

Poll closed Oct 4, 2004.
  1. Atif

12 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Jal

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mubz

mubz New Member

Hay guyz i think the voice of atif is best and the through of atif is perfect but the music's of gohar is good but u can say that they both r good in their fields.I must say that they must not be broked.

2. DaNy

DaNy New Member

yeah u r rite mubz

3. Punjabi4life007

Punjabi4life007 New Member

ATIF IS THE BEST.......Although his beats aren't tight but his voice is out of this world. One of the best voices i've ever heard by a Pakistani singer. Jal is OK but i know they're going to regret their decision of letting go of Atif.

4. Umar khan

Umar khan New Member

Both R KOOL but Atif hv a vioce//e know the real vocals stuff but gohar is normal..but he has also proved himself.....all i want 2 say that my prayers r with both of them

5. member

member New Member

atif's has a nice voice and no one can sing aadat like him but jal is a band and thats enough for me to go with jal:)

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Hey Venus

Hey venus, i know his Jalpari was out first but dont you know its not his own compositions, i was talking about his Own Album....

Got my point

7. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

hey guys chill this is ALL i can say
    we all are into hobby of playing guitar so from that point of view Gohar is acting as inspiration for me .i guess that is also the case of most of Jal the band sporters here

8. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

farhan sings equally well . in the jal interview video his voice sounded awesome in the song 'bikhra hoon main' . atif's voice too has great quality and depth :beer:
    but i would say that bilal maqsood's voice is the sweetest .. :rockon:

9. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hey i think both of them rock!!! isn't it enough both of them giving us good music but a little different. i m greatful and u guys should be too.

10. lucku

lucku New Member

aaitf is greatest

11. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

Both of them rock at their own sides..........now PLZ end this topic....
    ATIF WINS

12. me_ok101

me_ok101 New Member

offcourse Atif Sux :nw: JAL ROX :rockon: ....love u jal :rule:

13. hasham

hasham New Member

both of them r great . I wish they could make a song togehther lol

14. shak

shak Harrr!

get over it and stop bangin on about this...it was a media stunt and u are the victims...

15. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I wish people would stop posting these "Who's better" threads. Completely useless. Anyways, threads discussing music should be confined to Music Talk Forum. Thread moved.

16. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

duniya space mein ja rahi hai aur ye ab tak atif or goher ko le kar baithe hain

17. shak

shak Harrr!

and on top of that ....SOMEONE HAS EVEN RATED THIS THREAD 5 STARS!!! :shock:

18. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Lolz... hahaha as if the stars will be put on atif or goher.. lolz lolz

19. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

JAL rox

Atif is a selfish guy....who is famous b cuz of JAL
    hes singing the songs composed by Goher

20. Tequila Sunrise

Tequila Sunrise New Member

Atif and Gohar both are very talented.. Atif is a much better vocalist than Jals but i find Jals music more refined and better than in Atifs album its more well arranged and played.. i believe gohar and Atif made an excellent combination, u have to admit the very First version of Adaat (by atif and gohar) has not been able to be duplicated by gohar without atifs singing nor by Atif without Gohar playing.. Atif is a great singer i have seen him live and Gohar is a fabolous guitarist without a doubt.. his compositions are good. And to us the fans(audiences) i don't think it should matter who stole whose songs or whose right whose wrong.. whoever is the better entertainer is the winner... cuz none of them are sharing their cheques with us so why bother? why dwell over something which doesn't concern us.. Go ATif Go JAL both rock..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.