atif s!@ks

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by radicalz_adi, Nov 21, 2006.

1. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Which one is ali zafar. If he is the one who i think he is(saali song?) then he should quit singing too.

2. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

That's Shehzad Roy. Who happens to be my favourite singer ever.

Ali Zafar have following songs...
    Channo ki aankh main ek nasha hai
    Rangeen hai tu rangon se bhi ziada
    Chal dil mere
    Huqa Pani (the title track of the album)

Kuch yaad aaya?

3. shak

shak Harrr!

(dunno how many times i would say this ...)

atif aslam is highly overrated!! you know the extreme cases, when even doctors go ok we gotta operate on this foreign body trapped in rectal tract to take it out?

ali zafar .. lacks talent .. his ego and self admiration has rocketed beyond the stratosphere because some unfortunate, disillusioned girls called him cute and find his boyish looks and hairless body se><y...

the lad is low on testosterone thats all ... almost eunuch . .

shehzad roy .... used to be pretty cheap .. but then thought lets copy junoon and started singing old sufi poetry in a terrible terrible voice .. thus giving birth to brown sound phenomenon ..

the only pakistani pop vocalist that i find half decent has to be junaid jamshed .. his songs from the 90's and 80's still rock my ipod

4. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

well shak ur right................dunno about junaid jamshed...but for me only pakistani or asian rock band wich makes sense is junoon and jal(like thier vocals even thought guitarin is simple but makes snese)...........the established band im talkin about......pple if we wanna talk abt shezad f!@# roy then we gotta make another thread am i right????????????????and that other ali zafar(hes a chuza(chiken))..........gaana aata nahin hollywood mein apni lagvane chale hain............. shud hav perfection in atleast one field..........well so watttaaaaa say(dahsingblah)

5. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

me forgot strings they are awesome too

6. nazr

And raeth.What do you think about them?

7. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

yeah raeth is gr88 to pcoming talent sorry but it dissappoints wen u see the likes of atif and his army comin frm a country that has so much talent(yes im a indian)but pakistan has gr88 talent but atif and his army are a disgrace

8. nazr

I think barring the bhula do song most of their other songs are average.Very average

9. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

well only heard their bhula do................anyways come back to the topic pple

10. nazr

^Ya right. Atif s@cks

11. shak

shak Harrr!

strings are alright .. but i dont like it when bilal makes his dad do the lyrics, shallum does ALL their guitar work and no one gets the due credit .. plus the string's vocals are highly synthed .. you should listen to the guy in real life .. its like a thousand frogs croaking ...

as for junoon .. well they are ok .. but kinda monotnous i dont know .

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

That's been my bone with all the currently revered Pakistani bands I've heard.

13. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

naa junoons garaj baras is gr88

14. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

The music which Ali Azmat is making these days for his second solo album in from another planet. He's gone crazy after winning all the awards!

15. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

i looooooove bitching!