atif s!@ks

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by radicalz_adi, Nov 21, 2006.

1. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Super Agreed :)

2. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Kya?? :think:

3. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

yeah, definitely over-rated.

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Its open to reader's interpretation.

g0g0l likes this.
  5. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^lol ...:RollLol:

6. shak

shak Harrr!

keep 'the flaming' to atif only .. spare her mom, she had absolutely no idea what that little brat will turn out like .. i vouch for her

7. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

8. shak

shak Harrr!

need something better to rescind my vouch ..

9. wamz

wamz New Member

hey atif is the best of all. if u guyz cant appreciate dont say things like that .he is awesome singer.if he is not then y he is on the top? u ppl r showing jelousy;)

10. wamz

wamz New Member

the_wizard tumari ma ki .......... :)

11. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

^Atif s@ks

12. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Hold on! No one is abusing your mother, then why are you abusing Atif's mother? Please respect the women. And as far as the different versions of same songs are concerned... look, Aadat became so popular through internet that it made Atif and Goher what they are today... Rock Stars! And two years back when Aadat and Lamhey (or Bheegi Yaadein) was on everyone's lips here in Pakistan Mahesh Bhatt also loved them and he decided to have Lamhey in his upcoming Indian movie. So he called Atif and asked him to come to India record the song in Indian filmi style because he thought that Indians are not ready for Rock yet (Atif's version of Bheegi Yaadein is harder/heavier than the Jal version of the same song) they won't be able to digest it. Therefore, on Mahesh Bhatt's request Atif recorded the Zeher version and became a super-star overnight. And the same Zeher version was remixed by DJ Suketu as well for satisfying the commercial Indian market. This is the story of Atif's success and the three version of same song. Had Mahesh Bhatt not approached him he wouldn't have recorded for Zeher. Infact he said, "Singing in India was a very different experience to me because they're more into filmi music but I'm into Rock. So, I had to change my style of singing as per music director's will while doing playback."

This is not the end... On seeing him become so popular among masses another director approached him... and this time for the BIG ONE... Aadat! So, again he had to record his song in India for Kalyug as a playback singer. It was producers tactic to have an already hit-song in their film for publicity. And it worked! You know I watched Kalyug only because of Aadat. Otherwise, I would not have bothered about it.

This is still not the end of story... He was for the third time in succession approached for yet another song... Tere Bin which is a new song of his upcoming album. He recorded it's Indian version for Bas Ek Pal. I'm desperately waiting for the original Tere Bin (rock) which will be in his new album titled... Hangami Halaat!

A FACT: When Atif first recoded Bheegi Yaadein in Lahore for his debut album Jal Pari it rained in Lahore that night. And when he was recoding that song in Mumbai for Zeher it rained in Mumbai that night too while he was recording!

13. nazr

^Atif s@cks

14. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Another FACT:
    When I recorded Smoke on the water .. I smoked that night sitting on the terrace water tank of our society ..

When I re-recorded Smoke on the water(Coz previous recording wasn't perfect) .. I smoked that night too on the terrace water tank of our society ..

Smoke on the water both times ..

15. shak

shak Harrr!

^ oh man!! thats super human .. notty!!! *bow*

as for aatif .. meh .. lucky bastard

16. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

@ dashingmoiz: So youre saying that asif is a sellout?

17. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

lol notty ur comment was one of the gr8test and yeah atif sucks just see his live perforance well many of us on igt do better than him its ust that pakistan pple get oppurtunity(really dunno why)-havent u seen e.p(pakistani band for those who don know)the lead singer sucks yaar..............we are a lot better than them...well a matter of fact many of us here don even hav a band bcoz pple are mad bfore singers like himesh and atif(filmi style eh)but yeah rock is emerging and 10 years frm now india will hav a better scope......so read this dashing...blah..........i jus cant remember the name of another band(in the video pple turn to zombies)that band sucks mannnn jus i can remember the name plzz if any1 knows jus mention that

one again atif sucks yaar............................even ma father thinks hes good
    he dosent understand that atif is bad really bad(A studio effects singer)

notty today i wil also record smoke on the water lol but im a kid will not smoke by any means

18. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Well if U guyz doesn't like him then it doesn't mean that Atif sux. No! He is loved by millions and millions of his fans scattered aroud the globe.

Another achievement... https://h3o.info/hollywood/manpushcart.html

19. nazr

Let him go to hollywood.That way atleast we will be spared.

20. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Hollywood se acha yaad aaya... Ali Zafar is also considering an offer from Hollywood as an actor. Let's see... I think he should stick to singing. What do you think?