ATIF ASLAM newest track

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by NOORI FREAC, Aug 12, 2006.

1. NOORI FREAC

NOORI FREAC New Member

Hey guys did any 1 hear ATIF ASLAM new track its kooool yarooon chk it frm [snip]

2. Sheeda Nagin

Sheeda Nagin New Member

man let me tell u something serious...ATIF IS A THE BIGGEST A**HOLE IN PAKISTANI MUSIC INDUSTRY....HE GOT ALL THE FAME JUST BY CHEATING......THE DOMINANT SONGS FROM HIS PREVIOUS ALBUM WERE OF GOHER MUMTAZ AND NOT ATIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WAIT TILL JAL'S NEW ALBUM ARRIVES IN THE MARKET AND THEN U WILL SE BY URSELF WHOSE GOOD

3. nishantsaran

nishantsaran New Member

4. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

oye oye oye hello
    1.Dont use bad words on IGT
    2.no 1 cheated ....the JAL songs were made by both of them.....Gohar did;t made all the songs...The Song Addat is not all Jal's work...so many guys helped in that song...like mekaal hasan did the music arrangements...xulfi edited the lyrics....So NO 1 is cheater...Gohar Mumtaaz Screwed Atif Aslam, U guys heard the STORY which was made by Gohar mumtaz...it was Crap.....Jilawatan kicked Jal bcz Gohar was a SELFISH PERSon...not was he is a selfish person...he just love money no repect for elders...Meethi Choori ban kar sabh sey matlub nikala tha ...
    So Gohar is Wrong person n Atif was Right...
    and the bottem line is " GOHAR MUMTAZ SCREWED ATIF ASLAM "
    no offence cheers:beer:

5. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Back to the Topic:
    It is a Nice song....Lyrics are ok i'll give 4/10
    but music is good 8/10

6. thesmartone

thesmartone New Member

chawal tareen song ive ever heard...looks like an indian song ripp off

7. salman_farooq

salman_farooq New Member

teray nin

yaar this song is amazing atif really rocks

8. lovestringz

lovestringz New Member

hey man i think tere bin is his newest songs, i can be wrong so let me knwo okay. i have not heared that song so i dont know so do let me know.

9. lovestringz

lovestringz New Member

I think jal lead singer sings better then atif but atif uses the same way of singing and he always has the addat tune in every songs but o well jal; lead singer is much more better i would say that .

10. nope i like atif better and i totally agree with faiq we will see when when their albums r released and i think atif's album will rock and by the way do u know atif's new album's name is "HUNGAMI HALAT"

11. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Arre yaar! Itna jhagra kis liye? Atif Rocks Yaar!!

BTW:- Check out this VDo where he sings Woh lamhe!! Isn't that rockin'!!

12. heaven

heaven New Member

can anyone post me atifs new songs(tere bin) tabs plzzz.

13. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ