At what time you go to bed???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by amit82cse, Jun 13, 2005.

1. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

usually, i go to bed at 10:00 clock. on holidays, i go to bed at 11 or 12(spent my time reading books)

2. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

it seems all u guys here r insomniacs....i need my sleep.... i can sleep for 15 hrs a day... i generally sleep by 12

3. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I usually feel sleepy at about 11pm. Then I start playing guitar till I almost drop off. That's about 12am or at the worst case 1am and then I sleep off till 8:30am. I need 7 hours of sleep in the night else I am doomed 'cos I cannot sleep during the day.
    Personally I'd prefer to sleep at around 10pm and wake up at around 5am but damn it's difficult. Playing guitar in the early morning really rocks.

4. tejas

tejas ..........

Well, yesterday I slept at 3:30. I'm amazed I actually stayed up that late. I got up just now at 12 though, so that makes a difference:p:

5. sanat_satan

sanat_satan New Member

man what do u ppl do up so late...... i go to bed at 1-1:30 am coz i get bored...

6. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Used to stay up till 5 am in the morning in collge days....... Now gtg 4 work at 9:30 so i sleep @1 ....... Miss those days when i played Return To Castle Wolfenstine , Age of Empires, Rise of Nations till 5, roamed around all night, climbed up chamundi hills at 1 am ........ Man i Miss it .....Hope some day i'll be able to live tht life again.....

7. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

In your next birth.

8. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

when i was in the hostel i used to sleep at around 2 am but now i am at home i sleep by 10:30pm

9. devilguitar

devilguitar New Member

during skool days...11:30 pm
    during holidays...1:30 am
    during nightovers at friend's place...5:00 am

10. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

i cant sleep before DAWN LOL i m ULLU

11. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

all unemployed...........are you? working music lovers have to go to bed to sleep early...........and family musician need not to worry of sleeping..they feel to sleep they will go in trance...and normal human needs 8 hours to sleep......so decide now before saying truth....get married u will never sleep like this you are sleeping........so no boast that i sleep at this time and at this hours or so.........its all the things you enjoy that takes your sleepyness i guess......

12. emmi

emmi New Member

around 2 a.m

13. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

i was insomnic @ hostel

14. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

something between 3 & 4 am