Ask me for any chords and i'll try my best to help u.

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by nikhil_salil, Oct 23, 2007.

1. abygailann

abygailann Well-Known Member

Hi, Bro Thanks for your kindness. I need chords of any numbers of the great legendary singer Padmasri Mohd Rafi songs. especially the song from Tajmahal 'Jawadhakiyan wo Nibane padega ".Thanks....................

2. atti2d

atti2d New Member

hi nikhil, would appreciate if i could get the chords for the punjabi song sung by Noor Jahan (i think!!!), called Sanu Nehar Wali Pul The. You Tube has the song if you have never heard it before,cheers mate.

3. kiran270282

kiran270282 New Member

Please give me tha lead tabs for a mere pyare watan

And chords for famous patriotic songs like
    1. Saare jahan se accha
    2. Aata Uthavu saare raan
    3. Ham honge Kaamyaab
    4. Mile sur mera tumhara
    5. Mera rang de basanti chola

4. gaurabbose1963

gaurabbose1963 New Member

Dear Salil,

Kindly help me with notation (indian style) for following old Hindi classic songs:
    Abhi Na Jao Chhodkar (Hum Dono)
    Koi Hota Jisko Apna (Mere Apne)
    Aane wala pal Jaane wala hai (Golmaal)

5. nachadha

nachadha New Member

Hi Salil,

Have you heard this song of Talaash 2012 "Lakh Duniya Kaahe tum yahin ho"" ?? I was looking for chords for this song and if you can help me identifying the chords.

Thanks in advance Bro !

6. srps

srps New Member

Hi! I am looking for western notation for Diskshitar Nottuswaram....Sakthi Sahitha Ganapathim. Can you help?

Thanks
    Suma

7. ajaych71

ajaych71 New Member

dude...
    if you may...
    thn help me with the chords of..
    tu mujhse jab se mila hai jana(movie-Showbiz)

8. chanakya84

chanakya84 New Member

Hi..Looking for chords for "Do Jahan" from Haider..sung by Suresh Wadkar and Shraddha Kapoor..please help

9. thekeps

thekeps New Member

Coaching on Modern Guitar Method

The KERITH PARKERS School of International Music offers extensive coaching on Modern Guitar Method. Interactive lessons with audio and video study materials, experienced faculties, live jam sessions, workshops, exposure to studio env and sessions by pros from the industry. Flexible timings, 4 classes a month. Book your slots early for your convenience. Contact: +919884675377 or thekeps@yahoo.com

10. gauravteware

gauravteware New Member

Can you please tell me the chords for s.d.burmans" waha koun hai Tera musafir jayega kaha". Movie Guide... Thanx in advance

11. vinodronold

vinodronold New Member