Arsenal Vs Manchester United Tonight

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by metal_fan69, Jan 3, 2006.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

marinho is a carefree guy but he is an excellent manager .. chelsea had the riches of abromwich and the players during ranieri's time as well .. but claudio couldnt do as well marinho has done in recent times .. why? cuz money aint everything .. you need a good manager to build the team and marinho has shown that .. look at porto now .. its in shambles .. cuz marinho left that club ..
    he is a great manager .. and the manager of the year award at this year's sports personality of the year ceremony is a testament to his ability.
    but he is a funny character no doubt .. just brings in some colour to all this ..

barca rip chelsea? LMAO .... forgot last year my son? .. people said the same thing last year .. but we proved them wrong .. and we will do the same this year ..
    atleast we didnt struggle at doncaster for the FA cup 2nd rounds LOL that was shamefull ..

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

we shall c that :p: ;)

i think enough of heated anti chel$ki debate for today :think:

3. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

@shahrukh
    yes da game was dead
    we missed viera and keane and all da fighting spirit

and anyway r u a chels fan or manu fan?

GUNNERS FOREVER

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

shak is a chel$ki fan ^^^

5. shak

shak Harrr!

ahemm ... chelsea ^^ ...

what about last night fa cup 3rd round?.. there were few upsets ... the birmingham one was a big one ... liverpool were also given a run for their money .. tamworth did very well against stoke county .. and ahh there was one more .. sheff wed didnt do very well either did they .. leeds came back strong as well ..
    it was a good round ... oh yeah .. prateek/preeta ... aheem .. terriers against my blues. ... well sorry about that .. but you did score one didnt ya? my appologise fr the defeat .. :$