Arsenal Vs Manchester United Tonight

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by metal_fan69, Jan 3, 2006.

1. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

Hey Guys

The Moment Has Finally Arrived...
    No Matter Arsenal Is On Which Position In The Table

But It'll Be A Masterpiece As Always Been

I Will Miss Both Da Guys Patric Viera And Roy Keane

Both These Guys Had Been Great In The Previous Ones
    Watch It Tonight 1:30 Am Tue (actually In India Its Wed)

One More Thing.....arsenal To Win

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

arse-anal takes manure's youknowhat

3. suchin

suchin New Member

ManU is gonna thrash Ass-anal!!!

4. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

GO MANCHESTER UNITED GO.....

GO TO HELL...... :RollLol:

5. shak

shak Harrr!

manchester united bringing the impressive unbeatable run with them .. arsenal, dont forget, was humiliated to its kness with the straight loses from bolton, newcastle, and chelsea ..and a near miss in fa cup at doncaster .. manu also struggled when they were kicked out of chapms league .. and then drew a few mathces at prem ..
    so both have something to prove ... manu is only a few pints behind leaders chelsea .. where as arsenal is way way behind .. both need to get these three points .. i'll be the first one to boo if they both settle for a point each ...
    realistically ... manu should win ...

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Aresnal sounds better.

So my support goes to Manchester.

7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

a draw or arsenal win!!!

8. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

uinted 4ever.

9. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

hmmmmmmm maray huwo ko kya marna hahahha manchester united ...loose as usual

go gunners go kick thm hard .....................gunner for lyf peace

10. .:SpY_GaMe:.

yep i really hope arse-anal win vs ManUre

yest liverpool run was halted though the team has improved a lot since the arrival of benitez

mouhinio is just a pride

tell him to win the premierleague without 300 million pounds!!!!
    damn *******
    anyways i think the title race is perhaps over

but second place race is still on

thrid n forth place ???dont know

arsenal cant afford to lose tonight or else no european football next season '

11. shak

shak Harrr!

every penny was worth it mate ... every single penny! and thats what game is all about .. get yourself the best players and win!

12. What ever the score, we win.

Come on you blues.

13. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

ARSENAL... ROCKS....!!

I want Arsenal to win. I have not seen their matches in the past 7 months. There was a time when I didn't miss their single what so ever match. But now things have changed. I am no more into soccer. And, no I am no more a soccer freak. But my wishes for them remains.

nIK!:dj:

14. .:SpY_GaMe:.

but thats not fair to the other teams

n spending twice the prayers price is no logic :p:

15. shak

shak Harrr!

how is it not fair to other teams!!! real madrid took away the cream of british footbal .. owen and beckham and no one complained! .. keane ignored the premship and went to SPL ,... no one complained! .. they all do it! .. all around the world .. barca, real madrid, betis, inter .. they all buy off players to make their side strong .. you should be thankful that someone is pouring money into prem and not the mainland european giant football clubs ..

what about lst night??? .. the boredom killed me! i literally switched the tele off! it wasnt what you would call a quality play .. both teams were getting physical and apart from a few shots .. there was nothin happening for the goalies!! even the commentators said it 4 times that the game lacks alot! ..

16. When your on top everyone tries to knock you down.

Whether it is money, style, manager, tactics blah blah blah.

Having waited 38 years for Chelsea to dominate the football scene, i am lovin every minute of it.
    I just hope we last at least a decade as some of the others have.

By the way Shahrukh, whats with the signature?

Looks like Hebrew son.

you ain't strayin are ya (jokes)

17. .:SpY_GaMe:.

but it would have been better if they dominated the football world without spending more than 300 million pounds

whatever they will b out of the champs league n may b this season the domestic title is theirs but next season i dont think so....

18. shak

shak Harrr!

just take a look at the chelsea lineup pre-2002 season.. there were afew good players ... we couldnt have competed with the giants like manu arsenal liverpool and newcastle .. we needed good players! its like saying .. try wining the f1 2006 using the car that ayerton senna drove in 90's .. u cannot dominate football world unless you have good players .. you cannot have good players unless you buy them .. and good players dont come cheap ...sadly..
    @waleed: haha yeah it is hebrew!.. and i aint strayin, it is the lang in which the arc of covenant was given to moses .. so it aint that bad ...

19. Spy Game - Yes it is sad but that is the way of the capitalist world.

Business first. Sport is actually secondary

Basic law o f economics:- Spend money to make money

Shak - Phew had me worried there for a mo, thought i might have to rope yoy in.

20. .:SpY_GaMe:.

though i think mouhinio is just a barrel full of pride

pride coz he thinks he created the winning team , when the truth is that its only roman abramonich's money which did

dude u watched th ematchs vs arsenal

he went through the tunnels as soon as the refree blew the whistle

i would like to c him winning the premier league with another team n withough the 300 million pounds

anyways barca gonna rip chel$ki apart

muhahahhahaa