Arranged /Love Marriage or No Marriage

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by alex, Aug 31, 2004.

?

do u wanna get married ?

1. Definitely Yes

52.6%
  2. No Idea

36.8%
  3. No Never

15.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

Have patience Bob..

Still have 5 long years to go...

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

ok , nps ,...

i will surely come to ur wedding then with my 2 kids then ,...

3. MARS

u r welcome BOB..
    :beer:

4. highwayman

highwayman Eternal Bachelor ! ! !

don count me out of the parties guys...
    i'll come alone definitely.

5. bob-bobby

everbody needs more customers like you ;)

6. skaw

skaw snooze

i think HWM wuld come with a girl ... she 'll b called HWW . haha.. dun get married jus live together .. and hey ! my rents wont allow me to b goin arun the world attendin marragies so i expect u guyz to wait a few yr .. until i m 20 :p

7. bob-bobby

yes i am def for marraige ;,,,,,,.....

8. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Not even thinking about it for nxt 5 years

9. skaw

skaw snooze

hehe.. i wana get married asap ! .. j/kin .. i m lukin at no marriages for 6 or 8 years ... and dun worri i will send u all tickets and cards to my marriage .. if i stay alive n have enuf money :)

10. bob-bobby

i love canada , oh canada ,...

11. skaw

skaw snooze

hehehe... wht makes canada so lovely bob ?

@ HWM , i m guessing u hve already found a HWW :p:p:p

12. bob-bobby

well its one of the place in mmy list whr i wud like to settle after retirement !!!

HWM surely found a women i guess , so did mars ,...

13. MARS

Definitely Bob...

But 5 more years to go...

14. skaw

skaw snooze

do u guyz think its a nice idea to run away and get married :p ?? ur view plz

15. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

no way i don't think so. .. . i don't think anyone can love you more than your parents ? they;ve brought u up and u leave them for someone else ? nothing could could be more beastly. ..

16. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

If you have the power to keep her HAPPY.....

Hello Everybody,
    Looks like a hot discussion going on.....
    Well, i voted for 'No Idea' as my Mom had told me few simple things regarding marriage!
    Marriage is just an alias for a Official license of 1 Physical Relationship!
    In India, we have much huh & cry for Marriage, but in abroad people first have the Physical relationship and then marriage, this a fact... one cant deny it! So never landup in a marriage for the urge of Physical relationship, NEVER!

In no-case i deny that there is this LoVE! Its their, i have full faith in it! I have seen my friends, cousin who i can say are in pure Luv! But that Love is not for everyone! Bcos, 98% of times, people dont know in wat type of relationship they are in! I have seen relationships where the Gal is interested, but the Guy doesnt have tat maturity to understand her needs and demands! The reverse is very much true too! And i really hate people who lash out comments regarding relationships.... as one thing is for sure... Nobody can understand Love until you are in it!

So regarding my Mom's second important teaching! She told me that i can
    marry any girl on this planet, but remember one thing: A Girl leaves her family, her home! If you are sure about yourself that, not a single day in your future life, you will make her feel that she missed her parents, her home... then only marry her! And i take this advice from Mom to be the topmost in my decision regarding Marriage! I would never like to marry and make somebody sad!

So my viewpoint is very much clear regardless of love or arranged marriage, i wud always check myself for the above two things my Mom said! Never fall for the urge of Physical Relationship and I should be always in a position to keep her Happy, Always!

So Enjoy life!

REgards,
    Zooom....!!

Garima likes this.
  17. skaw

skaw snooze

@ zoom , nice point of view... i btr keep those two things cheked too before marryin :p

@ abhay , i preti much think tht same

18. bob-bobby

@ abhay , sometimes you are left with no choice but to leave your parents and sometimes even your family , for the sake of keeping them happy or to do something,.. so for you to b com something in life you have to be independent.

@ zoom , you know i can never disagree with you ,.. :)

19. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

zoom......amazing just amazing post.......that is so great of you to feel that way....specially the way you thought abt the girl leaving her home....it's really importent that men understand that....it's really hard for girls to merry.....they have leave their whole world behind......really nice post :rock:

20. bob-bobby

i am sure most of the guys here understand that , !!! well but still zoom is the best to express ,...