Arranged /Love Marriage or No Marriage

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by alex, Aug 31, 2004.

?

do u wanna get married ?

1. Definitely Yes

52.6%
  2. No Idea

36.8%
  3. No Never

15.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. alex

alex New Member

bob - buddy i do respect ur desicion - everybody had their different opinion to life - so its ok - u go with the majority. i jus wanna know how many pple agree with me - so far only 1 ...............

2. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

I don't believe in love marriage or arranged marriage - I only believe in love.

(hope my girlfrined is not reading this!)

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

whats ur gfs e mail id anant ? ...

alex , i m cool ... n joy !!!

4. highwayman

highwayman Eternal Bachelor ! ! !

Bob...
    Don miss my name in the Chicken party invitation.
    Suggestions on the menu...butter chicken with rumali roti wud be awesome.

And Mars ji....whats this guessing game goin on??

Rock ON!!!

5. skaw

skaw snooze

this thread has past my eye many many timez and i always thought i wuld make a post here but later.. lazy me ... k first of all there is nothin known as "love" ... all of u who think they r in love .. in my eyes they r in a relationship .. ppl use the word love to b delicate and wht not .. all the flower is love .. love is like this n this ... frage tht .. its all crap ... love is a name given to a relationship in which 2 living things are attached to one another .. they care for 1 another .. this is basically wht love is .. so love marriages or arranged ... they both lead to the same result.. except tht in love marriages u noe tht guy and already have the bond u need .. and in arrange u dont have the bond u gota build it ! AND NO MARRIAGES IS OFF THE CHART

marriage is a must in completing ones life.. u dont marry u dont c the life at its extreme... if u think arranged, love or no marriages , either 1 of these are not so great then think again .. they'r all fine ... if u don wana c wht life has in store then dont get married ... if u want to live a normal life go with arrange and if u wana hold sum1 in ur arms for the rest of ur life then LOVE Marriages .. agreed ?
    ( i really wana hear comments on this .. plz do say sumthin in response and do argue or else this wont b interesting at all )

6. highwayman

SKAw....for me no marriage is the only thing on charts...why have you stricken off. But i guess you are rite about the extreme part of life...marriage.

I guess you have started a new thread for the love thing..so won't comment on it here.

ROck ON!!!

7. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

Hmmm....

Highwayman...
    i will now make sure that u dont get any gal in life...

and if u do..i will show all these threads to her!!
    LOL..

8. highwayman

Okay mars ji...that solves my problem.
    I am getting fed up of all these gals chasing me all the time.
    Now i don have to worry...i have you to take care....lol...lol.....

9. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

getting married is very very important , whether for a man or for a lady , whether love or arranged , it really doesnt matter much ...

highway man - do you want to remain highway man all ur life .,,, gradudate buddy ...

mars - make sure , if this guy gets married , u shake his highway .... ..lol...

10. MARS

Not just shake Bob..
    i think i will have to demolish the entire highway...
    He is conspiring against me... :think:

11. skaw

skaw snooze

hahaha... u guyz do tht n i ll try convincing him through my posts :) ...

@ highwayman , i was no different than u a month ago ... i sweared to myself i wont marry at all ... but i was jus lieing to myself.. it was jus a fake swear only created by feelings.. but as my feelings and emotion mature most of my decisions change... ppl say i m a perfect boi when it comes to most of the things... i dun agree at all .. they dont noe how much does it takes to come up with the perfect decision .. ask urself ' wht makes u not wana do any marriage?' 'how many surprises does a marriage hold for u?' jus keep askin urself.. n u ll noe tht u mite jus b wrong ... but then again i m no one to tell u tht u R wrong << it ur life live it the way u want to .. but dont hurt others jus cuz u dont want to do sumthing

12. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

:think: really mars ji.....i had no idea

hey who wants to join in the bet that highwayman and alex will get married at least once in their lives.......

13. skaw

skaw snooze

they ofcourse will ... whts there to bet abt ?? :eek:

- u first deny, then u resist, but when u finally taste it, you jus wana have it

14. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

yeah bob .. . butter chicken with rumaali roti would rock .. there can be chicken biryani (hyderabadi perferably) and i'll email you the rest of the menu soon. .. . i would love to come to your marriage. . .to eat !!

15. MARS

am dead sure HWM will be happily married one day...

i just hope that she will not be a "Highway Woman"!!!

16. highwayman

hmmm....it seems while i was away...i have created quiet a stir here.
    @skaw....keep the posts coming...they just mite make me change my mind...
    @MARS....If ever...She is got to be a highway women yaar...
    Otherwise we wud split even before getting together.

@Sonali....you got any contenders for betting??

@BOb...you giving contradictory statements buddy....you ask Mars ji to shake the highways if i get married...and then you ask me to graduate...deciede man!!!

Rock ON!!!

17. skaw

skaw snooze

@ mars , y not a highway women .. she'd give HWM sum tuff time :p
    @ HWM , wht can i say now :eek: ... wht is it tht makes u say u dont wana get married?

18. highwayman

@Skaw...buddy....I just love being alone....and whenever i want to be with someone..its my choice.
    If i get married ...i will loose this freedom of choice.
    WHat say??

19. skaw

skaw snooze

@ hwm , 22 yrz old ... abt a marryin age... y do u think there are so many ppl created in the world ? so tht they can related .. not jus so tht they spend time with themselves ... do u like to b a loner? (not in a wrong sense) dont u think it wuld b great if sum1 culd jus give u a lil kiss and take away all ur pains .. all ur tensions? a person who u sit with n forget the world... ? there is sum1 like tht out there for u .. u jus gota open urself... not like cut urself up but like talk to ppl n when u find tht girl ... u wont b able to sleep properly unless u get married to her .. i dunno wht i m sayin i seriously am drousing off... its 4 am i ll post sumthin ltr

20. highwayman

@SKAW...that why i said....keep them posting...just mite change my mind.
    But i'll answer few if your questions....
    This mite sound a little strange...but i think i feel the pressure of performing whenever i am with someone...but when i am alone its cool..
    And i only prefer hanging out with people who don make me feel this pressure...
    and trust me...i have got quiet a few of such characters already in my life.

Rock ON!!!