Arrange Marriage or Love Marriage

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by shaks, Sep 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaks

shaks New Member

guys what do you think of Arrange marriage or love marriage?

Its a big Question whether one should go for Love marriage or the other one.

What do you think what works Love or arrange.

Lets talk about this ....................post your views.

2. shaks

shaks New Member

Hey I think that love marraige works alot then arrange marriage, but to go with love marriage we need someone in our life whom we can love and share our sorrows and joys............what do you think

3. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

:p:.Why ddnt you keep a poll for thizzzzzzz??:p:

4. falcon eyes

falcon eyes New Member

It doesn`t matter whether ur doing love marriage :hbr: or arranged one. :secret: The thing that counts is the "person" to whom ur going to spend ur whole life.If he is nice u will have a happy :) married life otherwise ........... :boxed: aap ka huqa pani band.

5. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

I don't care, as long as i am happy

6. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

if u find ur love....then love marriage :p: ....if u dont then......then arrange ur marriage....either way.....freedom would be sacrificed. bakra halal ka ya jatke ka bakra to bakra hai :p:

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

fcuk ...

what questions ppl ask ... it all depends on situations ...

8. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Totally true dude ...... It doesnt make sense to say u want to do this or that .... never know when stuffs happen!!!!!

9. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah ...
    situations may force/compel or even influence u to like one more than other ...

10. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

marriage sux....too mny responsibilities

11. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah true ...

i think am gonna edit my siggy ;)

12. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Reminds me of wht ronnieanand was telling me once ...

I said arranged marraige is like arranged prostitution ... how can u sleep with a stranger suddenly on a day !!!!! its like sleeping with a whore ....

So he said "Man u dont need to screw on firt day ... u can always get to know the person for first few months and then do stuffs when u r comfortable ..."

This changed my perspective to an extent ....
    I know ppl who meet females for the sake of getting a GF ... not a case where things just happen ... But U MAKE IT HAPPEN ...

in arranged marraige ... ur parents inroduce u ... thts it ... why do u wanna think u gotta screw on the day of the marraige !!!!!!

If u cant live with the person ... u can always let them know things will be difficult that way and quit the relation ...

Need time to get this attitude in india though !!!!

13. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

coolgirl_babe..well said..:p:..reps to u when i can..coz i have to spread some more reps..b4 i can rep u..:eek::

..NANDA....Well that's very true..I cent percent agree to you..;)..And, hav I to say..:p:

I say the same thing .. Doesn't matter as long as I am happy....:p:
    But, i personally feel..love is needed..and love is needed b4 marraige..And, that's why i loved a grl..And, will love her..Though, she isn't anymore in my life..:eek::
    :cry2:

Pe@Ce 0uT!!:eek::

14. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

well said nik

this thread desrve to have a poll

ps moreover i think igt joined hand with shaadi.com (thats surely for bobbby moderatore refer to arranging marriages thread by rabbi ) THAT WOULD help those who r goig to suscribe there think abt the type of spouse they want... lolz

15. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

wat abt contract marriage

16. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

nice concept ... very businesslike ... perfect for todays world ...

17. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

vishwa the official igt contract marriage broker

18. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

well he had a thread ...

MODs closed it down ... asking him to jump in a well ...

19. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.