Arman

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics Forum' started by jazzbox, Aug 15, 2007.

1. jazzbox

jazzbox His X Ln C 1000CC

2. maxeffect

maxeffect New Member

Whoever wrote it....it had lot of feelings...i'm not gud with urdu...but still liked it.
    wat changes did u made in it?

3. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

to be truth full it was an okk effort !!

4. jazzbox

some words dude

5. anum324

anum324 New Member

Hi, It is deeply sad to point out that the first 5 stanzas on this photoshop work of yours have been posted by me quite long time back under title under " Dard-e-Dil ".Please check the link below.
    https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=29343

I am sure you should have asked me before doing such a distortion or taking any step further.This is clear cut "chori" and Cheating others for a a piece of creation made by someone with lots of deep emotions and thought.I think you just don't care about others.

Above all, you have written a small note which says ..that you are not aware who wrote this poem.That's really embarassing and I am deeply hurt by this action of yours.

Guess, you would not repeat that in future.

Regards
    Anum

6. jazzbox

hey anum i got it from poetrypk.com

and i really dun know whoever wrote this .. and sorry i dun match with ur post :p

well some one improves it better from "Kal shaam

sum of all i will nop agree to say sorry coz .. i dun submit it my self i just copied it from poetrypk.com coz i like so ..

and i much care that any thing doesnt match to ur poetry ..

ok

Take care

I have Found who wrote this
    https://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2199/armanor0ko4.jpg

7. jazzbox

hey do u know the name of the movie its song is

badal ko muhabbat sawan se , pholon ko muhabbat ? ?? hamain asi muhabbat hai tum se