Aria Guitars

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by preet28, Jan 5, 2006.

1. preet28

preet28 New Member

Hey guys this is my first post on IGT!
    Anyway i have(only) Rs.7500 to buy an electric guitar.(only guitar not amp etc.)
    I was looking at the aria STG 003. what do you guys think about it?
    Do i have any other options within my price range?
    i live in delhi.Any help appreciated :}

2. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Aria used tomake Ibanez in the 80s before they started their own brand. I think its decent value for the price, although at this price point there is a lot of variability from piece to piece.Also what is the guitar? Strat type or LP or what?
    Other options are GB&A I guess.

3. preet28

preet28 New Member

its a strat type s/s/s pickup config.
    costs Rs.6500

4. raghavsomani

raghavsomani New Member

Hi Preet...i am using Gb&a strat type that i picked up for about 5500 or something of that sort...its a s/s/hb....and tha playability is really good. Comparing to the Aria...you get to save on 1000 for an amp or processor....but i think the sound it equally good to the Aria. I strongly recomend the Gb&A if its your first guitar.
    If you can shell out a little bit more...maybe around 9000 or 9500 i think you sohuld go in for a custom guitar. You can get a decent LP for that much ...or a REALLY good Strat or Js100 copy WITH a Floyd Rose. ;)
    Those are your options right now...

Raghav

5. preet28

preet28 New Member

Ragav thanks can you tell the model of your GB&a and where you got it from?
    I live in Delhi.

6. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

what the FU@#!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^

7. ElysiaN

ElysiaN d@Rk\/\/@|\|deReR

:eek:fftopic:

8. preet28

preet28 New Member

I know its some kind of ad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

Hi
    Welcome to IGT i also have a Gb@A its good its my first electric and its really good.
    u can also go in for a Tansen.U should knoe wat kinda sound u want.cause pickups make price differ.

I got mine from Bhargavas.(if u take it from there ask them not to put that crappy sticker on the guitar)

Can go to Bharat music or Strings and Drums WHERE DO U STAY???

10. preet28

preet28 New Member

i stay in Gk1 and have been playing for only a year so i play a bit of everything

11. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

Aria's do sound amazing compared to an Ibanez of that price range.The MAC series are quite versatile dont know whats their price range but there's a really good one for around 12k
    For 7k I suggest a Tansen . Depends on your playing . Tansens are more like Strats