Are You Ready Lahoris?

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Orange Guitar, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

Are u ready for the Jam guyz....set.....7:00 pm at Mini Golf Club Gate! I'll be waiting with my acoustic guitar!!!!!!!!

2. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

haan i'm ready meet u there orange...

3. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

meray khyaal say orange sirf hum dono aa rahein hain kal...anyway i am bringing a friend to...

4. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

^^^^oh man.........i wanna go to.:((

5. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

u r in KOLKATA so how can u come...? poor you...:(

6. Orange Guitar

where are the other guyz..........??????

7. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

me t00 :'(

8. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hehe,.... dont tell me,... u guys gonna sing n play on the gates of some golf club???

9. Orange Guitar

okie...then....lets enjoy the party....in the golf club!!!!!!!!!!

10. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

Orange Mein Aaya Tha 2 Hours Ruka Khawar Hota Raha Tu Kahein Nahi Tha I Am So Angry...bohat Ghalat Harkat Thi Yeh Agar Spamming Allowed Hoti Toh... :mad: :annoyed: :mad: :annoyed: :mad: :annoyed: :mad:

11. Orange Guitar

J.J...i waited at the mini gold club ( kalma chowk) for 2.5 hrs...no1 came....i didn't saw u...i dont know if u r lying......neways....i can also come tomor.!! but u should come....pata nahi tum aye thay ke nahi...main wahan 7:00 bajay say 9 bajay tak intazaar kerta raha tha!!!!

12. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

mein khud mein aaya tha but how in the world would i know kay tum kyon ho i mean i don't know u by face...gimme ur cell number in a private message...plz thnx

13. Orange Guitar

if u promiss to gice ur no...and if u promiss to come tom....then i will giv u the no!

14. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

kal nahi aa sakta...

15. shak

shak Harrr!

i can imagine that u guys have never dated before .... sad :(
    look instead of asking each other to come to a grand big place like kalma chawk why dont you ask him to meet ya at a hotel or something and ask the waiter to guide anyone asking for orange guitar to your table then you can load up in your car and go play at the golf club gates or whatever ... sorry to poke nose in yur buisness but i cant take anymore of this rubbish ... grow up

16. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

very true you sucker...very true...

17. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

hehe,..... n the best part is, they didnt even care to call each other before meetin up,...... isnt this breakin all the heights of foolishness??? hehehe :RollLol:

18. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

Orange ke ghalti...