ArE We Alone?????????

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by m_waleed86, Jul 2, 2005.

1. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

@Nanda: What about this: Humans will learn to move faster than light and then go back in time. The aztecs........ see them and say that they are gods.

2. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@ats those arent statistics....those are hard facts......if ur being realistic accept those

3. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey great one ..... I can use that next time when i am trying to convice confused chaps ......

Thanks dude .... U gave me an extra idea to prove certain stuffs...

4. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

r u fan of erich von daniken.....if yes...so am i :grin:

5. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

who is erich von daniken?

6. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

7. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

ok kwel..............

8. shsnawada

You can only convince confused people. In theory humans cannot move faster than light. Some people say that if they get absorbed into a black hole they will, but there the light moves faster than 300000m/s.

9. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Yup dude... that chap is good ..... started thinking on diffrent lines after i read Chariots of fire .......
    That book is great ...... Had copy some fukn frnd of mine an orthodox christian borrowed it ..... and guess that bastar`d burnt it ....... He told me he lost it and is extremely sorry ......

10. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

dats bad...but yea ive read sm works of daniken...including chariots of the gods....nd man it has forced me to think a lot bout our existence...nd past....

11. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@shsnawada nobody can travel time by moving faster than light.....you can only view the past by doing so. That is what enistine theory of relativity states.

12. shsnawada

Thats what i meant. View the past. Nobody can change it.

13. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@shsnawada............. ok kwel

14. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

No many have the courage to challange what their mamas and dadas told whn they were kids....
    Ppl like to belive in what would hardly make them think ...... GOD IS everything ..... done once u accept that or once its forced on u in childhood days ur imagination is over .....

Why water falls down --- GOD
    why birds FLY ---- GOD
    Why Sky is Blue -- GOD
    How ppl r Born -- GOD ..

15. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

woa........THE DEVIL says ...."God is everything" he hehhe
    ........kidding

16. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

@dlogic...err dude nanda is nt sayin GOD is everythin...hes juss sayin dat wen u were young u were brainwashed into believin all dat crap bout god....

17. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

Oops........i Did It Again.....he Heheh

18. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

Any Ways How Did This God Thing Drop In Between An Ufo's Thread!!!!!

19. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

coz they hav a very close relation....read previous posts by nanda and me....refer to the eric von daniken link i posted smtime back

20. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

oh this has been a post i forgot about,...........i remember eric von daniken