Are u ready for Live-in relationships ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Sep 6, 2005.

?

My reaction to Live in relations in India is :

Poll closed Sep 11, 2005.
  1. Strongly support

29.4%
  2. its ok.. i don't have any problem

70.6%
  3. Strongly oppose it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. its a threat to indian culture

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

...im shallow.....first of all u talkin about a livein relationship....i should like somethin about him to be able to bear him....

2. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

ya dear.. i agree with u.. its imp. for any successful realtionship..

3. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Foo MOTHER !!!!!!! U guys are real spammers ...... I am nothing I bow to u GODS ....... But why the hell do u spam so much !!!!!

anyway@$cReWdR!veR Invitation to bleed !!!!!!! Ha ha ... like that line its
    and album by Grabage !!!!!
    Nice one nah ...

4. shak

shak Harrr!

this thread is stupid

5. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

erm live in relationships.......i have no problem with the idea...it just depends upon the couple and how they feel and want to survive....weddings and stuff can just be seen as labelling a relationship which already existed for the sake of society.......parts of indian society are becoming more modern with their views or claim to be yet still gossip or stare in awe when they see a girl and boy holding hands! i think if the couple are happy and the respected members of family are fine then the society shudnt matter....the 'society' really needs to grow up and get rid of these taboos etc.

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

so was the post :phbbt:

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

it was a intesional spam !

8. shinjini

shinjini New Member

MIAN BIBI RAZI TO KYA KAREGA KAZI..... whether one wants to LIVE IN or LIVE OUT .

:dance: heh heh it is really funny movies dictates our lives in fuzool things. Indian culture, Indian values, our ethos, our religion..................

man wake up to reality........ read the newspaper ..... we break them everyday by doing wrong deeds and bribing our way out

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@shinjini - wah wah!wat a gr8 post!its true we break many thing many a times,, be it rulez, orders, glass, tea pot, flower pot or whatever...

@shinjini again - are you a ninja from china.......just asked coz your name sounds so!:p:

10. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Wecome shinjini...nice post..;)..So you don't watch movies..or you watch them to as a critic??:)

Pe@Ce 0uT!!:banana:

11. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

arey live in relationship mein mian biwi kahan se aa gaye??

12. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ haha.....yeah......now realizing....where did biwi come from??may be the ninja wierdo isnt clear of what is the meaning of live in relationships!

13. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

love is blind and in fact it matter most in testing the love relations by trying out the option as premarriage situations..live in relationship..........live in couples are least bothered when they start the relationship what counts the love factor..and that's why they try the secondary ............the reality bites is most common what is life or living together...........one thing more if we like to do the thing..we does do we care about others.........no and never..same here..why to bother about future when the future is imperfect ......parents/society/customs are the factor for those who does not dare to be like that .......but will try uncivislised method to be together when noone sees..or absent.......

all depends on the partner..............most important and love.........

rohit

14. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Agreed.. ^^^ rohit.. i can find so many mature posts here.. i really liked the way u ppl think...

watchd salaam namaste.. 1st half is good.. 2nd half is too much emotional drama and climax pathetic.. but arshad warsi was good..

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Just out of mild curiousity.....what do you mean by uncivilized methods?

16. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hahaa ... lets say that is freudian slip ....

kinda remnant of whatever he has been educated with since his birth ...

so it seems our astroguru is not so forward looking after all ...

17. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

it seems tht da poll is closed too fast ... wel i'ld have voted for its ok.. i don't have any problem

18. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Another late comer!!..:p:..BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

19. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey u guys have taken the thread off the topic ...
    LIVE IN !!!!!!

I can hardly find any1 say no to this ...

What do tha minority community on IGT -- The gals have to say about this !!!!

20. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Well, am totally FOR it... but wont b able 2 tell my folks though... dont wanna move 2 melbourne or smthng 2 b able 2 do that!! But yeah.. I wish i'd b able 2, some day.........