Are U a Man(devils) or Arselean(gunners)

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by faraz khan, Jan 30, 2006.

1. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

letz divide this IGT into two divisions man the legends or pathetic Arsenal fan rest teams please make other thead this is simply tooo hotzzzzzzzzz!!!

2. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

i'm a MAN.

3. shak

shak Harrr!

i am neither .... i sit far from you both and dare you to come and touch me ...
    go chelsea

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I am a pathetic ARSEnal fan...

so??????????????

5. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

those two r having not so good times

ManUre aka ManUsa is out of the champs league n can only hope to bag the league cup(not premierleague trophy am talking abt but the not so impt cup which was called the worthington or sth such cup)

Arsenal; they managed to lure their top striker thiery henry to commit more years for the london side, but i wonder how much they will pay him as salary n as bonuses!!!! they r though the group stages surely coz they were in a relatively easier group, n they were knocked out of two cup competitions in less that a week!!!!

i am neither of the two

i am a liverpool fan since i think i was 5, we have a good history, n we r improving it

having won so many cups recently n adding more in the forthcoming future

what i would like to c is to increase the tally to 19!!!!

n i expect the european tally to b 6 this season .....

chelsea is doing well but thats only the power of money....

6. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

ArseAnal is one of the most sickiest team in the EPL.

7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

just got the news from a friend...fa cup draw pool vs ManUre @ anfield!!!!

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

agreed^^^^
    BUT
    ManU(re) is a team of eunuchs.

9. shak

shak Harrr!

true ... manu will face liverpool for fa cup .. that means one possible contender for the finals out of chelsea's way .. good for us ..

p.s not be a sod anymore .. i would say in terms of quality and team play .. arsenal are better than liverpool hands down .. and almost equal as good as manutd .. i would admit .. sometimes .. even better than chelsea. . so arsenal arent too bad .. they are one of the best ..

10. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

well amen to that

but some people dont admit that and create threads reflecting the signs of their immaturity

11. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

m frm liverpool......i support liverpool

arsenal r gud 2 but they r not doin gud they vll soon

but man usa no way agrees to wizzy they r bunch of eunuchs
    :p:

12. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

chelsea all da way...but my fav is Feyenoord Rotterdam

13. faraz khan

this is just to give arsenal a chance in the champion leagues

and shak ..... I dont know about U but most of the fans of chelsea are those who have started to see football newly and got impressed of it because of its rank!!

14. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

LOL...and Arsenal doesnt give a damn about small cups like Carling, F.A. etc...

fetch...

tsk tsk

15. shak

shak Harrr!

@faraz: well if you dont know about me then you better keep your funny ideas to yourself ..

i have been supporting chelsea for over 5 years now ... when chelsea was nothin but a small london football club .. before chelsea. . i supported sheffield wednesday .. now i know it has become a fashion to hate chelsea and callin chelsea supporters glory hunters .. i dont blame you tho ... you just dont have an opinion of your own .. you just follow what everyone else say .. just another lame "name-sake" football fan who doesnt know the game .. ask alan hanson, ian wright, graham le saux, garry linekar ... etc .. they will all tell you what really is chelsea's worth .. on national tv they have said it that other clubs are nothin but jealous of chelsea's sudden succes ... chelsea know how to play football!

@wizzy: fa isnt a small cup man!! its british history! it was there even before prem!!

16. faraz khan

chill!!!!
    see what I quoted now tell me did I pointed out U!!!! and secondly dont U agree with the fact that most chelsea fans are going towards it because of its SUDDEN success!

17. shak

shak Harrr!

no infact i dont agree with you! chelsea hasnt seen a marked increase in support after they won prem last year .. most of the chelsea fans today are the ones who either live in that area or haev been supporting chelsea for a loong loong time .. i haevnt seen many new supporters here in uk atleast ..
    its all due the negative propganda by media and the supporters of arsenal/manutd ..
    i dont know how they forget their own time . .manutd wasnt a very famous club till they did treble back in 90's .. half of the present united fans are glory hunters themselves! they started supporting manutd after the treble in in 90's .. dunno how they forget their own time ..
    anyway ... enuff of this rubbsih ..

18. faraz khan

no it shouldnt minded at all debate must go on but all the regrets should be left in this thread when U leave this thread!!

19. shak

shak Harrr!

regrets? i dont have any regrets lol ... i stick to my guns at all times ... and fine .. lets carry on with this debate :)

20. faraz khan

well then I am coming this weekend after my assesments end!!.......with sum facts and devil in my eye!