Are Lady Singers Ever Good Lookin ???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by RoMeO_Gguru, Mar 30, 2006.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Read the thread title. It says nothing about talent, we just talking about good looking singers, not good looking "talented" singers. So in any case simone simmons *drool*

2. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

how bout madonna guys >> :beer: .. uh n christina ..n JLo (bang...) ..whitney hounston.... shania twain >> definately wow.

but yeah..it's tuff to find one in india... i think there are lesser number of female singers (come up gurls contestents)... few in tht sa re ga ma contest were good. but not even guys.. jus sonu nigam n shaan .. i think we are motivating aged ones :p:

3. zing

zing Machine Head

this is lawyer-speak - people dont bcome singers w/o talent - & wot im talkin abt is judgin a singer by his/her looks - in other words if u think simone simmons is good lookin then u shd buy her posters not her CDs

& btw heres the original post

4. d_ist_urb_ed

One name. Britney spears. Capice? And i didnt exactly pay attention to the first post, and by the way, i buy both her posters and CD's *drool* And i know what you're talking about, i just didnt know how relevant it was to this thread.

5. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Not bad, but d00d get over dat [/socially accepted]

6. d_ist_urb_ed

^ </3 [Geekspeak]what are you talking about? [/Geekspeak]

7. zing

zing Machine Head

would u have listened to britney spears if she was not pretty, dint have a good figure & flaunt it? comprendi?

edit: sorry my bad - u were referin to simones posters & CDs?

but ya britney is just one case in point - ppl on this thread been rattlin off names of ppl who prolly walked the ramp one day & start wavin mics, inflicting their cacophonies on music lovers - n its relevant to this thread cos its ppl like IGT members who r their fans

8. d_ist_urb_ed

^Who says i listen to britney spears? I have the misfortune of her songs following me everywhere i go, pure torture. And i thought you were an advocate of seperating physical aspects from "talent". Where did this link come from?

9. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs &amp; Pasta

Like many other things, reading too fast or pure lack of any brainpower at all (not in this case) makes people misunderstand things.

10. zing

zing Machine Head

my apologies bro :) - edited m earlier post

11. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

woah ..are female singers gud lookin ?????????hmmm...

if u look at the "actually" gud singers like madonna and whitney houston and paula abdul and etc ...ofcourse they are all good lookin ..i still think madonna is dam good lookin and also paula abdul .....

P.S -actual gud singers excludes britney spears ,janet jackson(the female who became famous ..ahem...becuz of showin sometin !!) , shakira , jessica simpson .etc..etc...etc

12. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs &amp; Pasta

EDIT: For my second case (lack of brainpower) i refer to this thread. And in particular, this . Hehe

13. d_ist_urb_ed

Yes i was referring to simone simmons. Atleast we concur on one point, let me state it in more explicit terms, you can thank me later. Britney spears is a butt swinging, boob shaking, scantily clothed, talentless and completely brainless whore who prostituted her body in order to achieve "fame" among the masses. Now she's gotten fat and pregnant. Hurray, that keeps her off music for a while.

14. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

well said ...tht about raps up britney ...u missed out dumb lookin and c*** sqeezing ..

15. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

[drool]
    femme metal owns..
    Cristina Scabbia owns
    Anneke Van Giersbergen owns
    [/drool]

16. d_ist_urb_ed

^Now we're talking, *drool* Why isnt there a freakin drool smiley in here?

17. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

No!!!!!

Tracy Chapman pwns all other female musicians in terms of looks

18. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

OK so we all agree that a female singer HAS to be sexy l00king.

Atleast that s what has been observed till now.

19. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Ok...if u say so!! ;)
    when i saw her video for the first time i was confused whether she is a he or she..lol :p: but chuck that..she's a good singer n guitarist :nw:

20. vini

vini Repeat Offender

does anyone know tuntun (the cute n fat comedian of bollywood)
    she was a good singer! :think: