Are Indians the biggest freeloaders ever?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by spydra, Jan 5, 2010.

1. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Actually I believe in paying for the good things. For example, I would really like to pay for Guitar Pro, but not for some mp3 converter. I think many people believe in this opinion...

2. distorted

distorted satan

^+1, thats what...

3. spydra

spydra New Member

Okay, are both of you trying to tell me that you don't think Wikipedia is good enough to pay for? Do you something more useful in mind for the purpose it solves?

4. distorted

distorted satan

I never said wikipedia is not good enough to be paid... It is a great service, i'll donate wenever i get sum extra money...

5. spydra

spydra New Member

Posting to test my new signature. HAHA YES!

6. distorted

distorted satan

What is that???

7. kavish_jesus

kavish_jesus New Member

यो टेलर, मैं तुम्हारे लिए बहुत खुश हूँ, मैं तुम्हें खत्म लेकिन Beyonce सभी समय का सबसे अच्छा वीडियो में से एक ... सभी समय के सर्वश्रेष्ठ में से एक था जा रहा हूँ!
    Yo Taylor....Imma really happy for ya...Imma letchya finish...But Beyonce had one o' da best videos of All times...of All times...
    heheh nice siggy spydra....

Its honest to pay for something which is helping us...ex. Guitar Pro ...yes....
    but the point is...if you get something for free...wont you take it??...no one's a Harishchandra....
    Sope this rounds up that its the cracker's mischief....no one has ever really come to know what fun they get by giving soft. companies million dollar losses...
    and "Are Indians the biggest freeloaders ever?"
    I guess no one owns a statistics chart proving Indians are the biggest phokat khors....so everyone saying that should shut up....(no hard feelings)...
    am i a freeloader?..hehe..except for my Windows Vista and AntiVirus...everything has been freeloaded...how for the sake of merlin's pants will a teen bring a credit card to pay for it all?...
    and i dont own Guitar pro..i wont download it..they say it has internal security which reports cracked copy owners to anti-piracy dbs... :( :(
    And i love wikipedia and wish i could donate....its kinda hard to imagine surfing without google and wiki... :)
    Peace...

8. distorted

distorted satan

wow... U r sooooo smart....

9. kavish_jesus

kavish_jesus New Member

Aah Thank You Thank You... :D
    Glad I was of help...
    hehe just kiddin..

hey distorted....whats with the "satan" thingy??
    r you into devil worship or sumthin?? ;)

10. distorted

distorted satan

^no, i just consider myself to be god. :)

11. kavish_jesus

kavish_jesus New Member

lol.....that is so satanish.... :)

you know in Christian beliefs....Lucifer(satan) was thrown down by God from heaven because he started thinking he was God... :p

hey you got some weed??
    :D :D

12. distorted

distorted satan

*cough cough cough*

13. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Not at all! Wikipedia is the best information warehouse I have ever come across with. They really deserve a donation...

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Release the hounds at once!

Distorted you don't go bragging about stuffs on interwebs.

15. distorted

distorted satan

Sorry sire, edited.

16. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

where is anda?