Are GIRLS Incomplete without BOYS???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by zoomingrocket, Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Discombobulated!! :shock:

2. ^^ fr nice to c ya back well martini the war has begun since long........

3. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

this is not the first time this is happening at IGT. .. and no solution has ever come out to this anywhere in the world. just a way to increase post count and to bash the other se.x ..

4. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

to me both are equals. .. no one is complete without the other but to each the one's own breed is better . .. thats human nature

5. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

i think the topic was whthr girls r incomplete without boys..

tht depends on the grl.
    those who find it comfortable 2 stay single i don think they r incomplete without boys.

those who need a partner they r.. also her partner is incomplete without her...
    nyways thts a vry simple solution i got...

the pro's cud come up with a bettr 1.

6. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

hurrah......hurrah....more....more.....:):)

7. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Read if you are in love->T

ips to all those who are moony about gals... Never love a woman.. Never.. Love yourself and love your friends.. But never love someone exclusively.. Cos when you love someone exclusively you get hurt and end up being a DEVDAS!! So I suggest love loads at a time.. That is if you have a girl friend love her.. But don't love her thinking that she is also going to love you.. Don't love her thinking that she's perfect to be the mother of your children.. Dont!!
    Belive in love but don't belive in their love.. They'll love you when you love them and let them know that they are not the one and only person whom you love.. But, that does not mean you can play with girls and you can poke fun at girls.. Be a decent fellow. And love your fellow friends.. But when you think you have to get married just ask your heart...and your experiences!!
    Huh' and about the thread title-> nowadays woman treat the boys like toys..!! so no comments on that!!

8. Subhro

C O N F U S E D....

9. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

The Attitude

@nik...ok, there r loads of my friends who r devdas kinda guys. they have started drinking and stuff. first, u have to understand dat there is nothing called love...and if it is...we r u too young to understand it. there was a survey now woman and they wanted to know how many of them you can score or if u r serious ...then marry.

the Survey.

Take around 100 woman, only 30 of them might be open to meeting some1 new right now.

What this means is that 70 AREN'T interested in meeting someone new.

And of the 30 who are interested in meeting someone new, maybe only 15 are nice, frendly, happy people. (read: someone who is interesting and you can tolerate!)

Now, Look, this survery might be wrong ...i dont care. Thing i learned was that no matter what trick you use it wont work if the woman is not interested in making a relationship or something to dat effect. If you meet 100 woman, only 15 are there to score...and you guys think dat talking to ONE woman can make her yours?? nah! i dont think so....its all about attitude. When i went outside to handled this part of life...i knew the chances of getting succesful is less. SOME GUYS TAKE THIS PERSONALLY. Instead of just moving on to the next woman, they get all uptight and feel bad about it coz they cudn't get DAT WOMAN. forget it guys. we have to move on.

Some woman are angry, Some are cold (read: martini :p:) Some women are lesbains and have no interest in men. Some Woman are happily married or in a relationship and dont wanna meet new ppl.

Why u wanna become devdas? There are loads of girls outside....go they r waiting for interesting guys like u who would make their life worth living. ;)

ha ha ha...hmmm.

10. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

i didnt wanna comment on ur previous post, but for this i had to

Fictional real!...... why dont u talk abt women in general..
    why Martini..u dont even know me!..
    n wht makes u think someone ditched Me!! :annoyed:

n nik.... wht u say doesnt hold any water

one point u say dont love Woman
    thn after a few sentences " if you have a girl friend love her.. But don't love her thinking that she is also going to love you." :think:

decide wht u wanna do...

n yh i forgot
    theres no point in advising ur fellowMEN they dont have a tendency to listen.. .wht u say is baseless as it is...

11. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

what made u think he'll listen to what u r saying.... cause MEN don't listen ...that's what u said.....hehe:)

12. nik_bokacheley

Hmmm.. I don't know what I've said in my earlier post but I guess I was vehement when i said that.. Okay i'll catch up later..G2G..

13. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@bubbly martini....as u were saying abt generalizing. GENERALLY, in my opinion, ppl hate something or bitch someabt something when they have a personal bad experience wid it. Like for example...i went to this restaurant...there service was totally annoying and treated me like an a%#hole. Obviously, i bitch abt them....and dont recommend anyone to go there again. wats up wid girls today?? all they say is "men r dogs!" hello?? u r contradicting urself....dogs r faithful by the way :p:.

i dont get pissed off.

i really think if you picked a wrong choice...a wrong man its obvious dat u will be pissed off l8r. dont u think?

i bet u wont bitch abt men until u really had a bad experience wid them...not all of them r like dat. hey read a very interesting book called "rules" ...it was written by a lady and was a reply for a book called "speed seduction" where author taught men how to make woman feel good and get laid on the day u meet them! she wrote this book which helps or rather taught woman how to not get into trap of men....how to know wat games they r playing...how to choose or test man ...how to pickup a man....etc...very very interesting. not dat...i am saying u need it badly...just like dat.

also read men are from mars and woman are from venus....when i read it i was amazed by the super physic power that woman has....a beautiful ability to recoznize things . simply amazing.

14. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

i jus said all tht coz of wht the MEN were posting

i dont need to answer if i had some bad experience or anythin.. :shock:

True......Not all men are dogs!!
    if u'd be in my place n some girl would say the very same thing about men u'd react the same way..But of course u'd use the word dog B*****

about the faithfulness
    boy! in such matters u'd readily compare urself to a dog!
    but say the very same thing in another context n i'd love to see u react:)

and dear....since when did men need to refer to books to know women..
    if it had been so it would be a subject in School!!
    i dont need to tell how u'd score..:)

pssst....International womens Day today...ever heard of International Mens Day
    umm.. i havent..:think:

PS:..No Girls on this thread n i'v to bear the brunt?! :annoyed:
    **whew** gimme a Break!

15. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Qualities of a DOG....

I would just like to put forward few qualities of dogs...

1.A nature or disposition that may always be trusted
    2.Faithful
    3.Friendly to friends & aroused if an enemy
    4.Aggressiveness
    5.Instinctive knowledge
    6.Obedience
    7.Another form of the self
    8.Protector

Now u got... why she said... the more i know men... the more i like dogs!!:cool:

Of course, we can never compare ourselves to Girls...

Cos, A girl is a friend, a sister, a beloved, a care-taker, a wife & most importantly a Mother...

All the above roles can only be played by them...and we guys just can think of them!
    So, my due respect to all GIRLS out there... Hats off to youl!
    And a great Happy Womans Day to all!!

But, i would like to have closing comment....
    Guys can be trusted!
    Though they dont cry...
    doesnt mean they dont feel bad...
    doesnt mean they accept everything...
    doesnt mean they are never hurt...

Its just the matter of respecting each other!!

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

16. nik_bokacheley

C O N F U S E D....

Can't we talk either for the motion or against the motion?? I don't understand who is for the topic and who's against... *I'll RE-read the whole thread again*
    POst on!!:D

17. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

@nik: Hey man, there always isnt a situation where you should be with or against the motion! Sometimes you have to follow the NEUTRAL path!

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

18. Subhro

hmmm nice 2 know thr is a female version of doctor love too in igt .. :)

@FR... u got some competition now dude !! :)... we aint gonna blindly accept ur luv theories frm now on.. we got a 2nd opinion now :)

way 2 go bubbly :rock:

19. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

^^good u didnt say Dr Mrs Love....lol:)

n anywys Since when is FR = DR Love...
    is he good?

ummm.......any side efffects by the "medicines"
    or is he a quack...

:):):)

OMG!! my cheeks are still aching laughin at this....lolz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.