Apernit-Fastest INDIAN Guitarist

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by RoMeO_Gguru, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stalker

stalker Banned

Haha... that was funny.

2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol:
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

3. stalker

stalker Banned

4. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

It is at times like this that one despairs of India's youth.
    There truly is no hope left.

5. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Well said...

As for Apernit, I did a small interview with him for a channel, and umm, he's talented, yes, but then, after I heard his song, there was seriously no "feel" to his playing. Just running up and down scales, for the speed factor. He;s not "melodic", just speedy...

Shredders may like him...

6. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

It looks better now ........

7. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

hmm...sorry man..how "stupid" of me ..well i think..just as u said ..
    u have already shown us ur stupidity ...and ..u are growin in tht section day by day ...gud for u man..keep ur stupidity up ..

and ..wen did u ever say im the greatest guitarist ..it is u who has bein jumpin about bein the best just cuz u played some stupid solo of flyside !!...
    and ..wat if i said i can play spanish fly ???..then i become the greatest guitarist ..??..then i think ..dere must be a million guitarists in the world who can play tht ..i think they are al the greatest by ur statement ..

and dude..are u like threatenin me ...if yes .then
    haahahahahahahahahahahaahahahh
    ...dude..im already beginnin to feel ur power ..and .am gettin very scared of wat u are goin to do to me ....i can go on and on about the dumb statements u made ..but as abhijanth said ..
    and no offence to abhimanjerekar ..but come on dude..dont let this fool mock u ....

8. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I think this thread has seen enough. Our conclusion, Apernit is a poser and the thread starter is an idiot. Fila fila, fila la la la laaaa. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.