Anyone watching the baseball steriods testimony live from the congress?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jayswami, Mar 17, 2005.

  1. jayswami

    jayswami Blue J

    I am hearing it live, and man is Mcgwire a loser or what.

    Curt Chilling,Palmerio and belive it or not Jose Conseco are carrything themselves really well. Sosa And Mcgwire are so guilty.. totally lying.

    Schilling and palmerio are the clean dudes.. so they talking so confidently..

    best is Jose Conseco.. he is the one who exposed this all.. so his testimonies r the coolest.. he is havign a ball :)

    Mcgwire starts every sentence with I am retired... and with his southern drawl it almost sounds like I am retarded hehehe
  2. tejas

    tejas ..........

    I don't like baseball and so I dont follow it. But this seems like fun. What exactly happened?
  3. jayswami

    jayswami Blue J

    dude baseball rocks. its my favorite sport. anyways if u dont follow it.. u wont like or understand any of the stuff that went in there today.
    and i pity u for missing out the Bo Sox win last year.. i mean the best ind pak games are not even 1% of what the last boston red sox post season was.. especially the ALCS against the yankees..
  4. zoomingrocket

    zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

    ^^^^ Why are we even discussing this here???

    Hahaha... Just kidding Jay! ;)

  5. tejas

    tejas ..........

    In my opinion Baseball is just a cheap imitation of cricket. And nothing can change that view. Anyway, you have fun with your favourite sport.
  6. shak

    shak Harrr!

    baseball = 1% chance + 2% skill + 97% flukes
    fun game to watch tho ....btw i dont know about that thing jay ..

Share This Page