Anyone wants to learn guitar

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by bstr8mf, Sep 1, 2009.

1. sangit shail

sangit shail New Member

please help me.?????????

2. happyz

happyz New Member

I See this is a very old post and not sure if i can get any help here. I started my Guitar classes just a week back. Still learning Natural Notes EFG|ABC|DEF|GA|BCD|EFG

Can you help me how to carry forward my learning from here?

I have to take a break in my classes just after 3 class due to personal emergency.. if I can just learn something new without class i would be glad..

Help me learn "A Major "
    -Place your index finger on the 4th string, 2nd fret
    -Place your middle finger on the 3rd string, 2nd fret
    -Place your ring finger on the 2nd string, 2nd fret
    -Start from the 5th string and strum each of the strings below in quick succession. Do not play the 6th string. [HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? how to strum each string ignoring 6th? should i follow up / down strumming approach or just down? While playing up strumming how to ignore the 6th E major string?]

Thanks in Advance.

3. mukhawata

mukhawata New Member

Hi
    I want to learn guitar online....so can you help me...I have some basic knowledge of guitar and able to play some tabs and chords but I want to learn guitar in the details...I don't want to play only songs ...

4. visuiyer

visuiyer New Member

can u pl. add my id to your data base to post lessons; songs; and practice exercise.
    visuiyer@live.in