Anyone play in a band?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by slash, Sep 7, 2003.

1. slash

slash New Member

So, does anyone of you guys play in a band? And moreover, released anything?

I'm not in a band myself...

2. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Well... we have a band.. One month old. Its a school band, in fact and we have so far participated and won one competion (at Mount Carmel).

3. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

na thought of it but didnt wrk out. no drummer or bass. 2 gtarists here in california.

4. tejas

tejas ..........

Nah, im not in a band. I'd love to though. I have two friends who play acoustic guitars. But can't find a drummer or a bassist.

5. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

6. jijo

jijo New Member

Slash ,personally i know someone who plays in a band ,and hes rocking Goa nowadays.
    Actually he played with the local band ,who performed at the Enrique's show at mumbai. I wu d want to know ur requirements.

7. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I play for a band.. More like DT kind of music.. Have a lot of OCs and gonna record this year..

8. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I'm not in a band, i'd love to, though. Would be awesome. My bro is a bassist in a band , he laughed his head when i told him of my desire to join a band :eek:

9. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

I'm not in a band, it's all solo for me.

10. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

i am not in the band either, but love to

11. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i was playing my 10 n 11 th in a school band ony in school specially mader n sent from heaven to make successful flop shows!!!!

12. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

yay..

taali bajaoo.

now go back and take a dump.

plz.

peace.

13. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

no.............BUT TRYING TO JOIN/FORM 1..................................................

14. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Guess most of the guys out here r in a band.....

15. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

yeah i am ...will release songs in july :D

16. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

^^wuts the name of ur Band...

17. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i filled out an application so hopefully they'll get back to me....they required me to pass the US history exam and i think i blew it...:confused:

18. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

i dont play in band now...but hopefully ill make it

19. xulfi

xulfi New Member

yes im in a skool band called SLASHERS COZ i love slash and i m a lead guitars

20. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I was playing guitar for a band which played 60s and 70s Blues. Now it's almost defunct. Formed another band playing Blues but then the band split up because of musical differences. Now it's getting tough for me to join / form a band with people who are interested in Blues. I am looking at serious 50s and 60s Blues with a lot of original compos along the same vein. It's pretty difficult to get someone like that in Bangalore. Everybody here is into Metal. Meanwhile I play drums for another band which plays 80s Hard Rock. Not my kind of music but just playing it.