Anyone intersted in palmistry???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sam_rules, May 2, 2005.

1. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

hi guys
    i am very interested in palmistry. one of the reasons being that i am an excellent liar. but still i try to learn. anyways anyone any good tips for me.

check the palmistry site at rediff

https://astrology.rediff.com/

i know it isin't 100% but is quite ok.

2. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I was sumwhat interested at one point of time..newaz i can hardly find my predictions as I have very rare lines..double headlines on both hands..plus one of the right hand headline forks over the heartline....pretty complex...:)

3. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

double headlines are very rare. they indicate to the fact that you are very quick to grasp a fact and that u are very stubborn. of course the other features of your hand have to match. for ex a stiff thumb can be a sign that u r stubborn.

headlines with forks are very lucky. they indicate your versatility with both knowledge and imagination. it is also necessary to know which way the fork goes. if it goes down[towards the base of your hand] then you use your wisdom for betterment of yourself and your friends. but if it is curved up it shows a inclination of making money

how did you like my prediction?????

Mudit Malhotra likes this.
  4. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i use to read a lot of books on astology and numerology but the thing is juss too vast to grasp maen and it need good amount of experience and knowledge to get to a decent level ...

its a very interesting topic ...

5. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

ooo i just did that palmistry thing on rediff and some bits are quite true but others nah.....i do have a keen interest in this sort of stuff..i even have book on vedic astrology. its nice to look into this sort of stuff but one shudnt get so engrossed as parts of my life i'd like to be a surprise instead of being told when i'm going to get married etc.
    but its quite cool....my friend she can reads palms, do tarot cards and everything! its ace!

6. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

yeah one should not be completely engrossed but it is nice to know that the girl whom you have been following since last month has two boyfriends by just looking at her hand. i have seen some people here doing the tarrot stuff but they are completely bluffing. i just wanted to know how the thing works

7. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

yes i noticed that how my friend had a continous theme going wen she did mine and i'm like can u make it any more obvious?!

8. bob-bobby

hey , i tried that link , its kinda cool - cant be 100% for sure but still okay ....

9. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

hey.. i tried dat link too... almost 95% of da predictions were right in my case..

10. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

usually the bluff pays off. for ex i can tell a few things that are easy to see in a hand

if the hand is small then the person is ambitious[napolean had small hands]
    if the hand is very large the person has usually a spiritual/philosophical side
    an interesting thing is that those interested in music have a very smooth skin texture.

and there are a few things that apply usually for all
    for ex you can tell anyone - u have many friends but a group of select friends make up the inner ring of intimate friends.
    and of course if u'r seeing the hand of a girl it is a good thing to mention she is beautiful.

11. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

da last tip is vry useful. thanx. wil try it.

12. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

yeah always works for me. :)

13. nadish

nadish Active Member

No I'm not interested in Palmistry, infact I don't believe in Palmistry at all...

14. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

anyone interested in astrological readings?!!:):)....hehe...i learnt that from my grandfather....i used to make free horoscopes for fun...

15. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

nebu - double headlines are very rare. mata hari had three. you are basically 2 persons if what palmistry says is right.

light - astro is a better bet than palmistry. more tough to master tho.

16. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

hey jamhead i don't agree with you. double headlines don't indicate gemini personna.

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

double head lines shows a person to have two "heads" - not literraly, but "as if" !!

for ex, one part of him may be the pragmatic tech savvy engineer. that part of him will force him into some sort of walk of life wherehe can make a tangible difference.

another (drooping headline) will part of him will be into philosophy, esp negetive shopenhauer type, and other abstract pleasures.

18. bob-bobby

adding to your post jamhead ...

it also reveals the personality of a person , it indicates that the person has dual personality ..

its also possible that the person might be a very fumble or shaken or dont know what to do kinda person , its really depends how thick and deep is the head line and if its doubled at what position and how deeply ...

need more add ons to this , anyone ??

19. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

also depends on the starting and ending mounts......and whether the line is united with line of life .....which if is the case;....indicates a more controlled and disciplined person.....kinda like control freak!!
    starting mount as Jupiter indicates teaching abilities and tactical abilities...
    ending mount if moon indicates...fickle minded...sensitive...highle creative.... maybe interior designer/fashion designer...
    if mars....highly technical....math minded person....aggressive...short tempered....
    if on mercury mount and uniting with line of heart.....a family man....well respected in the community and does lots of public service....amybe a public figure....

these r just brief.....more accurate stuff can be told if the structure of the hand and the fingers is known...

BTW the information mentioned above was a mixture of Cheiro and Eastern palmistry....:)

20. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

hmm i see lot of ppl into palmistry and stuff. I have tried this a few times and i cant say if it works or not for sure, looks quite like guess work!