Anyone Here A Harry Potter Fan

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by mainhoonnaa, Mar 15, 2005.

1. mainhoonnaa

mainhoonnaa New Member

If Anyone Is A Harrypotter Fan,just Post "yes".after That U Will See Wat Happens.

2. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

oh oh pleeeeez tell me what's gonna happen.a little peek, a little peek.oh i'm so excited!!!!......just kidding...but ya i somewhat approve Harry Porter.so now can u tell me whats gonna happen:grin:

3. shak

shak Harrr!

harry potter..... yeah i have read harry potter .. sometimes it does get a bit involving ... i like the first episode of the book ...after that it lost its charm ... so not a potter "fan" but ... i prefer it over many others

4. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

no..im a polar fan.
    ..tez chale , garmi ka namo nishan mitaye :):)

5. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i like harry potter. lord of the rings sucks. but harry potter is deteorating too..
    first 3 stories were cool with prisonor of azkaban being the best.. i liked goblet of fire too.. but i could see signs of decay...
    order of phenix was ****.. and i predict half blood prince and chapter 7 would be like buffy the vampire slayer.. western teenage crap..

I liked the kid stuff better.

6. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

i even liked harry potter movies ..... oh i so liked the make up and the character....
    i had imagined similar guy when i first read the book ..... :) ....
    but yeah.... not a big fan though......

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^I prefer David Gemmell anyday over J.K Rowling. But yeah, i'll admit, the first three books were quite good, the fourth was well done too. The fifth was well in jayswami's words ****. I'm not expecting much in the next book......

8. tejas

tejas ..........

I love all the books. The fourth book was the best. The third book comes a close second. And Order Of The Phoenix was good too. Gets a bit boring in the middle but its definitely not ****. It was good. I can't wait for the new one.

9. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I am a big fan of HP...but I admit that OoTP let me down....I mean- the ending was like some Hindi movie:)..newaz..JKR might xplain all that in book 6..
    I liked GoF and PoA the best....

10. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Prizoner of Azkaban was my fav.

11. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

hey, now where is "Mainhoonnaa". The guy said sumthing abt sumthing going to happen and so far nothing has happened.it was b'cause of this,that I even decided to post in this thread. :annoyed:

12. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Lexicon hope all the harry potter fans know this... check out this cool site ...

Amazing site with enormous harry potter database... and some really cool secrets and actually theoretical deductions from the various books.... :shock: :shock: ....

Really cool..... :rock: :beer:

13. tejas

tejas ..........

^^The Link doesnt work. Please check it.

14. Bristy

Bristy ...

I love all the books....first 3 stories were cool with prisonor of azkaban being the best...so now can u tell me whats gonna happen...

15. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

I liked the Prisoner Of Azkaban the best... OoTP did have a cliched ending... but like, lesse what happens now... liked the way Neville has been framed up... could be like the missing link or something...

Ain't Hermione gonna grow up to be a hottie??? (From the movies).... dman perverted mind o' mine...!!!

16. tejas

tejas ..........

@Asmo - I'm witcha homie. :p:

17. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Yeah..by the second movie u cud see the signs..and in PoA..she got HOT..things can only get better....:)

18. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Ok i goofed up in the address...guess they've shifted now..... here's the correct linkLexicon

Check out the site... it's really cool....

It has got all theoretical explanations of lots of stuff such the quidditch ground layout , hogawrts layout....Hermione's real identity, Dumbledore's real identity, Dobby's real identity :shock: :shock: ....with lots of hypothesis and possible explanations for the speculations .... really cool.....
    :beer: :rock:

19. Menon

Menon New Member

Hehe..this is good..Harry Potter's really good..and the casting for the movie is absolutely fab..I was jus re-reading th Order again..she's got such minute details etched into the whole book..it really is liberating to read and therefore imagine the scenes she's dreamed up..but I wonder if you guys knw abt Dobby and the other house-elves being inspired by the goblins in the LoTR..wassisname? That weirdass goblin??So too the dementors, inspired by similar characters in LoTR..
    All in all, I can't wait to see what happens in the next installment..
    Cheerio All
    Menon

20. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

gollum wasnt a goblin he was an ex-hobbit. goblins are first mentioned only in Tolkiens The Hobbit, prequel to the LOTR trilogy. JRR confuses the **** out of people by giving an introduction on relationship between orcs and goblins etc in it.. anyways... he sucks.