Anyone got any offers to make?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sanjivdas, Jan 9, 2007.

1. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

for these two?

1. Ibanez RG321MH - Weathered black, with padded gig bag, used only at home, 8 months old, perfect playing condition, got a couple of minute dinks on the edge.

2. Zoom 505 II - Silver, over 3 years old, perfect function, looks 7/10

Both items in Bangalore. Not a liquidation sale, will sell for good offers, hence not putting up an expected price.

Sanjiv

Attached Files:

2. asimcancerian

asimcancerian New Member

dear Sanjiv how r u. My name is asim and im from pakistan. Yar im not interested in the guitar. however, id like u to help me out and tell me the prices of amplifiers (new ones) in india. i would request u to tell me the prices in dollars and exact types as well. i have sources who can get it for me from india...and if possible can u send me the pics as well...thanx buddy

3. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^Have u lost it Azeem ?

4. yazi

yazi Banned

Man not here. Either a new thread or PM. And thats a tough request. Ppl have a real life too.

5. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Dear Asim, I am afraid I can't help you. So why don't you stop spamming my thread and open a new thread for amp prices in India yourself? There could be other people who can help you. Personally, I would have thought that with the lower import duties and higher amount of smuggling and contraband in Pakistan, amps would be cheaper there.

6. petermasc

petermasc New Member

lol..........contraband amps

7. sixstringking

sixstringking New Member

hi i am frm bangalore..i am interested in ur offer and wud like more info...thanx

8. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

go on, ask. What info do you want?

9. sixstringking

sixstringking New Member

mainly the cost of the guitar. wat price u looking at?

10. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

As he said it aint a "Want to Sell" Sale........its a "Will Sell if good rates come on" type sale...........that guitar retails at arnd 18,500............Make an offer !!

11. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Couldn't have said it better myself, thanks Devil. However, Sixtstring, to make things easier for you, I would not be considering offers below 14K for the guitar. Its not the earlier RG321MH with basswood body, its the latest one with the mahogany body, wizard II neck and Infinity pick ups.

12. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

^^^Hey sanjiv one of ma frenz wanz to purchase the zoom 505 II
    His budget i dunno.But he saw ur thread when i was browsing...so was asking if u are ready to part with it for 1k.

Dont start barking on me plz...its his question and plz dont blame me for the price..he says its 3k in the market now.so ur being 3 yrs old shud command only that much price ...wat say????

13. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

^ Get it next year for free.

If the piece is in decent condition there's no reason he shouldn't charge 1.5-2k for it.

14. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

@Born2Tab..........Your friend just asked for a super bargain........It wasn't that bad.......It's his right to ask for any price and it's Sanjeev's wish to give it or not.........But you telling "Not To Bark At You" is not cool.......:annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed:

15. born2tab

I know it was not kewl but i knew that even before sanjiv ...the Devil will start ....Is his surname advocate...devils advocate:p:
    @Devil jus kiddin bro!!!
    By the way....plz ;) advocate for me too when i decide to sell some of ma gear..
    @The Hundredtheone!!
    I know old is gold..so even if my 1990 maruti is in good condition i cant sell it for 2k...kyon samajh mein aaya.

So condition though a criteria , u cant blow the trumpet coz for all electronic gadgets the year of use is the biggest aspect to decide its resale price.:beer:
    Hope u get ma point...

16. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^hehehe sure

17. born2tab

;) thanks bro!!!

18. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Couldn't check the thread for a long time, so sorry for replying late, I see many interesting posts.

OK born2tab, if you could convey to your friend this - I think the price in the market is 3.5K, and not 3K. Also, unlike a car, an electronics gadget does not consistently lose value, it reaches a sort of minimum price and plateaus off. At the moment, I think 2K is what its worth, thats more than 40% off, which I think is a good deal. All that is wrong with the pedal is that it looks old. If I decide on a lower price at a future date, I'll certainly update the post.

How's your bass coming along?

19. born2tab

hey sanjiv....conveyed that to him...He said he can afford till 1.5k.
    Tell me if u lower the price anytime

By the way me still sticking to leads....
    Dint get time to switch to bass as i was performig as a lead for the wipro band...
    By the way i got a used samick bass ....at times i practice it on weekends...
    Do give me any tips if u have.

20. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Zoom Sold

The Zoom has been sold.