any1 here gave the IIT-screening exam?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sanat_satan, Apr 11, 2005.

1. sanat_satan

sanat_satan New Member

hey any1 here gave the IIT-screening??..........if yes how was it?
    what cut off do u expect??...........i found math very tough..too much of calculus in it! :mad:

2. tejas

tejas ..........

I was planning to. But didn't. I know I have no chance of getting through. My friends took it, and they said it was pretty tough. One of my friends attempted only 11 out of the 86. I wonder how many I would have.....

3. cool_is_rule

cool_is_rule Lead Guitarist

Didnt try giving this time...........
    Tried 2 times earlier, n took admission in BDS last year.............

cOoL iS :rule:

4. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

yeah i did... maths wasn't too tough, i got 11 right and 2 wrong, physics was too easy... but i'm getting screwed in chemistry... i'm think i'm scoring just below the cut off(because of chemistry)

5. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

It was tough i passed 2 years ago with rank 512 .. .but got pissed off in mains .. got only a rank of 3400. .

6. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I gave the first screening(reintroduction.. rather) in 2000..:)...
    And here I am ready to pass out of IIT in few months:beer:....hopefully..coz lots of work left...:eek::

7. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

hehe^ i read u man..are u a dual degree student??

me gave it sometime in 2000/2001 too... got another year left in my dual degree course at iitd

8. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Ya..I am a Dual Degree(Elec/Communications)..u might have heard about the notorious IITM elec branch....some btechs take 5 years too:p:...one slip-up and u get a 'cup'(U grade)....
    My project is into extension coz im a lazy bum who plays Quake3 and watches friends/Wonder Years/SouthPark all day...heehee..have to work properly now..

9. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

southparks amazing..but the simpsons rule without doubt :):)

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

my sis did iit in mumbai, enjoyed iit mumbai campus hostels full of unrestrictable freedom and moodindigo festivals and passed outta iit last year.