Any song request

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by kapilbhati1639, Sep 13, 2009.

1. ankii-b

ankii-b New Member

mujhse dosti karoge

ey man....
    as you sad i was wondring if you could find tabs for the theme tune of mujhse dosti karoge?

tnx

ankii-b

2. sudharsan

sudharsan New Member

hey guys ,
    bhoola tujhe- blue
    can any1 post tab for dat song.im a beginner,it seems some how easy,so please give me the full notes for that song.
    thnx.

3. messi1497

messi1497 New Member

hiii .can u plzz give the chords for the song tu mujhe soch kabhi from the movie zindgi tere naam....the link is here .hav asked and googled a lot ...nobody gave them....plzz give the chords....thanx

4. musa_hot

musa_hot New Member

Tabs...!!!

Kindly provide the TABS of SALAAM AYA (VEER) n BEHTE HAWA SA THA WO (3 IDIOTS) plzzzzzzzz

5. nirvana.1988

nirvana.1988 New Member

Please find me the chords of "Khud ko kya samajhti hai" from the movie khiladi....

6. darshit

darshit New Member

hi can u pls give me chords of 'kasam ki kasam' from movie main prem ki diwani hu

7. snapdragon

snapdragon New Member

Bekarar paathshaala

Can some tell wat is the guitar arrangement for the song Bekarar frm movie Paathshaala... sung by lucky ali

8. javeriaq

javeriaq New Member

Hi there :D ...
    I looking for the chords to Tu Hi Haqeeqat from Tum Mile please :) ... please please let me know the struming pattern aswell. Thank you very much

9. killing machine

killing machine New Member

Hi there :)....
    can anybody give chords for "Bekarar" from Paathshala and "Please forgive me" By bryan adams and strummimg pattern also .

Thanks a Lot

10. saugatbaba

saugatbaba New Member

Need Chords for Pee loon from once upon a time in mumbai. pls post.

11. music player

music player New Member

12. Ravirt

Ravirt New Member

I need chords and tabs for this songs
    Aaj jaane ki zid na karo