Any rapper here?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by mrfreeze, Oct 31, 2005.

1. mrfreeze

mrfreeze The coolest one!!!

hey anyone listen to rap here?

i know we're all rockers....and i love my rock too....but i listen to rap sometimes...and i think eminem kicks ass bigtime.....50 cents is kinda cool too...

so all eminem fans here....raise ur hands...

2. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

hand raised

3. mrfreeze

only one?? where the hell is everybody?

4. guns_n_gore

guns_n_gore hell raiser

yo nigga wats the prob.there is my friend here smoking guitar he ia an MC rapper as he says 2 me

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ehehhee...my school mate raps as well, but now he is into classic rock or else we used to play linkin park n limp bizkut stffs in skool!:p:

6. mrfreeze

hey..man no really hardcore eminem fan here or what? linkin park and limp bizkit are crap....

i love eminem (musically, not personally)...almost as much as i love g'n'r and metallica

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hahahahaa! you mus be some freak! you really think LP is crap?!think again dude.....you aint even 1 % as talented as them :p:

8. smoking guitar

smoking guitar Former rapper now rocker

yo lp rox nigga and eminem has 2 of his songs in 500 greatest rock songs(the rollings stones magzine)

9. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

If you believe what Rolling Stone prints about music you must be out of your mind
    It has as much credibility as the Filmfare Awards in India..do you trust their opinion about what constitutes good cinema?

10. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

amen to that^^^^^^^^^^

anyway, I listen to rap very few times. Mostly rap-rock stuff, like crazy-town and all...during parties and all thats it.
    not much into eminem either.

but one song i like is by this dude called ssean paul or something. dont know the name but the video has him playing sm stuff in the basement of a house with all ppl dancing and stuff.

11. jekyll

jekyll Banned

RATM ruled the rap rock world

too bad Zack de la Rosa quite :cry1: