ANy one living in CT ( connecticut) usa wanna join our jam session ??????????

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by muntazir ali, Dec 6, 2007.

1. muntazir ali

muntazir ali New Member

hello ppl
    i am looking for some one from pakistan or india who lives in CT ( connecticut, usa) and wants to join a band if u r interested and live in a state mentioned above plz feel free to contact me my cell no (203) 980 - 0246 u can either send me a private message thanx take care

2. ajs12902

ajs12902 New Member

what do play? guitar, vox, etc.. by the way im in ny.

3. muntazir ali

muntazir ali New Member

here r the list of the ppl included in my jam session

i play guitar and we got someone who knows how to play flute i got a spanish kid who plays drumms all i need is another guitarist i know how to use pro tools and i got a little home studio at my home. I spended little over than 6000usd on my studio but i m tired to recording karaoke,s so just wanted to creat something by my own

4. ajs12902

ajs12902 New Member

sounds good man.. I would to do vocals and rhythm guitar.. but the distance.. whats your whole approach towards music? Jamming just for the hell of it playing covers, or you wana create something of youre own?

5. muntazir ali

muntazir ali New Member

man i want to creat something by my own thats y i m going to a audio production school in couple months and i m going to one of the best guitar teacher in my town so i think its the time to swtich cell no what u think ?

my main goal is to form a band

6. thejak19

thejak19 New Member

well i am in washington DC metro area, if anyone is interested in this location or around i would love to jam.
    im paki and i play guitar 6 years now plus do backup vocals.
    have experience playin in bands and some music classes.

7. muntazir ali

muntazir ali New Member

@ thejak19

SORRY bro I M LIVING in CONNECTICUT