any one interested (virtual drums.)

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Hav0c_x, May 16, 2005.

1. Hav0c_x

Hav0c_x New Member

well.....buying good or even ordinary drums is quite a huge expense...and i being a very innovative and creative person always look for cheaper solutions.....so i designed a virtual drum set....its actually something like an electronic drum pad... connected to the computer...(keyboard slot..no drivers needed and the keyborad can be connected to the drum pad...)... and theres also this software for it which records the hit on pad and gives the corresponding sound....(recently i made an electric gitar and an amp for it all within 350 rs + 800 rs worth of wood) so if anyone is interested in the drum set plz gimme a feed back.. and i'll confirm the details...after 9TH of June when my o'levels are over....

zohaib likes this.
  2. Liquid

Liquid New Member

more details about the amp u made :D

3. Hav0c_x

Hav0c_x New Member

bass and treble....master volume an secondary volume.. unfortunately no distortion(yet)

4. Taifi

Taifi New Member

dude u rock........gosh u r in o'levelz and u can do all that stuff....which subjects did u take?
    P.S where do u live?

5. Hav0c_x

Hav0c_x New Member

ermmm...........phys chem and bio... addmath and computers are my majors.....(just had bio mcq's an hour ago)..... live in Karachi , defence.....

6. Hav0c_x

Hav0c_x New Member

i recently posted a topic make ur OWN ELECTRIC GUITAR.. where i have aslo mentioned abt the amp ... well the preamp atleast... see if that helps....

https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=9533