Any laney users?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by mymusicmyguitar, Aug 11, 2011.

1. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

Few bad experiences. But they are good too.. No doubt they offer very good rates on most of the stuff out there....

2. mymusicmyguitar

i feel like cheated by bajaao. The bajaao guy is a very sweet spoken one and will giv u thousands of reasons 4 buyin time which is really very stupid to do. I hav cancelled the order and wil mostly buy 4m furtados. Will encourage others to order 4m bajaao only if the product is in stock. If u hav the slightest doubt about the delivery Dont buy 4m them

3. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

hahahaha.. i warned you but you din't listen...

4. mymusicmyguitar

5. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

I think bajaao is earning money from the interest they get from the money people like us send them .. 18000 rupees will give decent interest considering they kept it for a month at least.. and there might be lots of people like us.. They always say that the item is in stock so don't go by their words.. they are liars.. Shame on bajaao...

6. mymusicmyguitar

The mode of payment was Payment On Delivery. so was really saved man.. Yeah really dont fall pray to their sweet words..

U know what they stock their goods at Vasai in mumbai. And they get the products once a week from there to the bajaao shop at Andheri.
    U know they actually sent the delivery guy at my place on saturday for delivering my amp and then found that my Laney Cub was not picked up from the warehouse. Moreover the delivery guy showed me the list of all the products he was suppose to get from the warehouse and my product name wasnt there. CRAP..this proved that they didnt have Laney Cub in stock and the sales guy from bajaao kept me waiting for so many days. Luckily i came to know this coz i happen to interact with some other sales guy who sent the delivery guy at my place for delivering god knows what..
    Such behaviour is not expected from such people who are in this business for soo many years

7. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

They charge you more for POD .. right?

8. JaxyNikil

JaxyNikil New Member

I think I had already mentioned it earlier....They are very slow.....I have bought a lot of stuff from Bajaao.....Those guys take a lot of time to get ur stuff.....But they don't cheat......Its like they dont stock anything expensive......Once u order something.....they will import it for you.....which will take a lot of time.....But their prices are really good on the brighter side......

9. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Saying that something is in stock when it isn't is cheating... and for the prices you can always negotiate with the local shops..

10. mymusicmyguitar

Local guitar shops here in Mumbai dont negotiate well ..They charge the exact MRP....Yeah Bajaao havent replied to my cancellation of order mail yet. Lets see what they have to say.

I was ready to wait for even 2 - 3 months but such lying is really not acceptable..Now i will end up paying 2k more for that amp from some other shop...No doubt i will get it for less from bajaao in a month or 2.. but hell nooo....

11. JaxyNikil

JaxyNikil New Member

@ Rickky .... Bangalore guys will never give u the price of Bajaao....
    I have bought stuff worth 26k from Bajaao till now....which I could have never got for less than 32k here in Bangalore.....

@ Mymusicmyguitar ... They wont take 2 - 3 months mate..... Based on my experience When I got my ESP EX50 guitar...they took 25 days....and for the Roland Cube 15x Amp....they took 1 week and for the Zoom G1XN .....they took 15 days.....and for all the tiny accessories its never more than 3 days....all this at a price that no other dealer in d country could offer....
    So my guess is they wont delay for more than 1 month max.......Speak directly with Ashutosh.....the guy will give u a straight forward deal with a exact waiting period......Shawn and Roop are kinda convincing type.....May be they r d ones who spoke with u...... Or else just pay more and get it from some where else instantly ...

12. mymusicmyguitar

Yeah i am dealing with Roop at the moment. And yes the Laney Cub 12R as per Roop is in stock ever since i placed my order for Laney Lv200. And that was on 15th Of August.

Also in one of the mail chains Roop mentioned that my Laney Cub 12R wud be delivered to me from the new consignment of Laney Amps that was suppose to arrive that week. And in the next mail this guy says that i am left with only 1 Laney Cub 12R in the warehouse and i will give that to you forgetting what he had mentioned in the previous mail. Now there is certainly lot of twist in the words which i really dint find right. He didnt speak like professional. But yet i kept quiet thinkin about the price difference. Also 2-3 times he assured me that my amp will be delivered the next day and he use to come up with some or the other reason all the time. You got your stuff so soon coz probably it was in stock and no other reason.
    And yes i have bought Boss CE5 and Tech21Sansamp from Bajaao. And i remember those products getting delayed as well.

13. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

@Jaxy: and i've bought gear at much cheaper or at par rates with delhi or mumbai or bajaao for that matter...As i said you need to bargain ... maybe i was lucky in my deals..

14. mymusicmyguitar

Damn the Laney Cub 12R is not available anywhere in any of the shops in Mumbai.. Furtados say that its available in one of their shops in Delhi and that too only one piece is left and will take time to get it to mumbai. I have seriously started thinking about other amps now. Probably wil check if Laney Cub 10 or any of the VOX series is available :(

15. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Laney cub 10 is a very good amp and its almost half the price... definitely consider it...

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Laney cub.
    Bajaj cub.
    [​IMG]

17. mymusicmyguitar

ya i hope i dont end up buying a scooter

18. mymusicmyguitar

Has anyone tried the VOX AD15VT models. Has some really impressive tones in that. Does that amp take pedals well? I will be anyways going to go tomm for checking all these models, Laney Cub is going to be delayed a lot it seems.

19. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Dude you are one confused fella..

20. mymusicmyguitar

Yeah man..when u hav soo many options in front of u .. u r bound to get confused..Moreover i am not soo hell bent upon buying a Tube amp..but surely i wud like to have that sound then Vox also is an option... ;)