any idea how this Tulasi guitar is...

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by RGSANDY, Feb 17, 2006.

1. RGSANDY

RGSANDY New Member

hi...I just spoke to this gut called venkoba from tulasi guitars or smething...did talk to him abt a copy of RGseries AND LES PAUL COPY. i just wanted to know if sme one has got this doen recently from him....how s the final product, finish, tone, ...any user reviews..

I am ready to spend abt 13-14k on guitar.. but is it goin to be worth it...i don want any neck warping either after sme time...

PLSSSSSSS help.

2. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I got the first Les Paul done by Tulasi ever :) and that was about a year back. His workmanship is pretty good now. At that price range, you dont get a better guitar. You can go ahead with it.

3. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

My friend got a les paul done. I met him and saw the guitar a few days ago. Its awesome, it looks good from any angle and plays even better. Saw his photo album too he's done some great guitars.

4. RGSANDY

RGSANDY New Member

JS100 from tulasi

I met him last saturday....he had a delivery of a les paul. he showed me the catologue...pretty good at work i believe....I have asked him the specs for JS100....he says around 8.7k - 9k.

By the way ronnie....he showed me your guitar snapps to...the chequred flag les paul...( i named it so).

n hows your parker now....

5. ronnieanand

Cool. So you saw my guitar pics. It's called Chubb and that's how I named it. Parker is amazing. The best guitar that I have ever play till date.

6. RGSANDY

RGSANDY New Member

Hey is your les paul...chubb quite heavy????

does it really bother you...

7. ronnieanand

It's heavy and I love it :). I love heavy guitars. That one is perfect for me.

8. RGSANDY

RGSANDY New Member

How much...on saturday he showed to me a les paul...was to be delivered to someone in BLR... it was around 4 kg....how much is yours....

He told me abt some xdy pickups for my js100 copy...he says uses that on almost all guitars he makes...

anyidea hows that ...moreover what does chubb sound on,,,????

9. RGSANDY

RGSANDY New Member

can i have the specs of chubb

10. ronnieanand

Just a regular spec.

22 Medium Jumbo Frets.
    Only one volume knob and no tone knobs
    DiMarzio Norton in the Bridge and DiMarzio PAF Pro in the Neck.

11. RGSANDY

RGSANDY New Member

How much did it costs..

Do you recommend me dimarzio too...or the one he's trying to sell me..

Gyan plz..