Any Guitar - Good online deal

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Isotropik, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Isotropik

Isotropik New Member

Hi Comrades,

I am not sure if this would help but if anyone is looking for a good guitar or other instruments you might want to see www.ishibashi.co.jp . My brother just bought a ESP(previously Edwards) E-KL-170/BLACK Kiko Loureiro Signature Guitar from there with pretty good service and they deliver worldwide. The delivery cost was 16000 Jap Yen (around 5000 INR) to France, so I guess it might be bit cheap to India (considering less distance)
    (You find almost all international brands there)

The downside:
    The entire site is in Jap, so moving around could be difficult (not a WYSWYG cause of Japanese). But if you are searching for a specific model, it would be bit easy.
    Their english version of the site is www.ishibashi-music.com, but not handsomly developed.

N'Joy

PS: I once owned a giVson guitar and learnt on that, but the day I had my hands on the real giBson brand - I was sure not to ever lay my hands on any re-make/copy stuff (only for some exceptions)

2. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

Cool, i bought my Edwards Alexi Laiho from there...ishibashi FTW!...damn , the KIKO is one of the ***iest guitars ive seen...They charged me 10000 Jap Yen for delivery

3. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

wat abt customs ??

4. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

Respect them, kiss some ass...and they will cut the customs by half....buy them a cup of coffe and a bribe and you won't need to pay customs lol.

5. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

wat about for processors n stuff ..??..any idea how much the shipping charges are for that .

6. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

n customs ppl are a pain in the ass ... unless ofcorse u know somebody in tht dept

7. Isotropik

Isotropik New Member

Well, I am not sure if customs will be pain in the ass or not but the French customs were certainly not and neither should the Indian ones be, but you never know when they can open the mouth. For the shipping charges or any other matter you can ask on this mail id: web-shop@ishibashi.co.jp